“My local”

Ristorante Novecento
Reserve with
Ristorante Novecento is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #606 of 8,181 Restaurants in Milan
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Milan, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My local”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Food is very good with a wide selection of "primi", "secondi" and pizza, service is fast and waiters are friendly and price is adequate (not cheap though).
Since I moved in this lovely neighbourhood, this place has become one of my favourite restaurants to go both with friends and partner.

• Polish first
milan
“nice neighbourhood restaurant”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is one of my perennial favourite places in the neighbourhood. I went there again last week, and enjoyed myself tremendously. However, be careful not to sit to close to the door, it can be crafty.
Friendly and fast service, the kitchen isn't sophisticated, but pretty good. I had a trippa a fagioli, which is certainly worth remembering. For dessert, cooked pears. I can advise both.

• Visited February 2014
London
“Fabulous for gluten free foodies”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

walked in to a busy bustling scene with families dining together on a Sunday night. Was drawn to the wonderful antipasti buffet and the amazing array of desserts clearly on display. Managed to stay focused and look at the menu and enquired if there were any gluten free options. To my delight the chef cooked me up the most wonderful gluten free tagliatelle I have ever tasted. It came with the freshest and most tasty pesto I have ever tasted. The service was excellent and our shared starters and desserts were equally fantastic. Could not recommend enough.

• Visited October 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Where footballers dine”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

If you are a soccer-football fan, this is a must visit.

My first reaction was surprised. With the wealth footballers have you would think it would be at the calibre of fine dining. It wasn't actually. Yellow table clothes, almost diner like. The walls are filled with pictures of footballers and the owner. One night we met the coach for AC Milan who dined there after the game. I suspect they dine there because the location is quite remote-private and nowhere near the tourist spots.

Once the nostalgia was out of the way, I ordered food and since I am of Italian background I must say it was great. We ate there both nights in Milan as we had a car rental. The first night we had the Tuna salad to start followed by the Orata. We shared the salad as it was a hardy choice and had an Orata each. It was grilled and well prepared. We ordered a half bottle of Pinot, four small bottles of water, and an espresso. All in it was €75 euros. The next night was pizza and it was wood oven and tasty.

I rated it a four out of five not because of the food (otherwise it would be a five) but because of the decor. I guess I expected a fine dining setting with white tablecloth and large goblets for the wine. But I must admit it's not "hole in the wall" either.

Enjoy the food as only locals dine there

Visited November 2013
Milan, Italy
“Nice restaurant for a casual dinner”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Nice restaurant for a casual dinner / night out if you live or are in the area. Nice setting, food is good, atmosphere is great, very enjoyable.

• Visited September 2013