“Unforgettable fish experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Navigli
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Amazing fish soup. Menu changes and it is very good. Freshest oysters. Very nice warm atmosphere. One of the favourite restaurants.

Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Beautiful food in a nice atmosphere. It's a very busy restaurant but the great tasting food was well worth the wait. Will come back here next time I'm in Milan!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

A very special place for seafood dinning in Milan city centre. The variety and the quality of the food is exceptional, but thr place is a bit overcrowded that makes the service not to be at the highest level. Anyway worth visiting and coming back!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I have been to this restaurant twice. The first time with a colleague, the second alone. When I went there by myself I was given that look waiting staff give sto people who dine alone in restaurants, a mix of pity and annoyance. I mean, sorry dear, I could be a food writer? The service was not stellar, the waiting staff kept on hovering quite ineffectively near by, which made me feel uncomfortable because hey, I was dining alone and it felt as if I was being watched. Now the food. It is ok. I had some nice carpaccio di tonno, but in both occasions the main was not what I expected. The raw entrees were simply wonderful. Salt was the overwhelming flavour in the risotto ai frutti di mare, and the spigola alla brace was a little overcooked (still tasted just like sea essence, but the texture was dry).

Reviewed June 6, 2012

My Italian friend took me at my last night in Miliano. We had nice fish also the octopus pasta which were delicous.. The atmosphere is very happening and smiling service. Will definately try again when I back to Milan