“Terrible Visit”
Review of Dawali

Dawali
Reserve with
Dawali is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #551 of 9,582 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Zone 5
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

We got to lunch at 2:00pm and sat to order. The Labneh tasted more like cream cheese, the kebab was inedible due to the amount of fat on the lamb as well as being overcooked. The Tawouk was chewy and not fresh. Half way through the meal all the waiters and staff sat down to have lunch and I had to interrupt them to get our waiter to bring our check. I Don’t recommend this restaurant experience unfortunately.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank Eddie_Perth74

Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

Nice cosy piace where you can eat fantastic mezes at a reasonable price. I’ve been there several times and always been satisfied.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

I’m an Arab who lives in milan, I have always managed to find good Arab food abroad like London so after researching, I came across this place, with hyped up online reviews, I couldn’t wait to try it despite the fact that it’s in a very secluded location. My husband and I came for dinner, straight away you can tell the owners are not arab and it’s far from authentic but we thought the food must be good, we ordered some classics like hummus, kobeh, falafel, tabouleh and a kofteh to share. The food arrived quickly but didn’t look great, the hummus lacked any flavour, the kobeh was stone cold on the inside so we decided to cancel the kofteh within 5 minutes of ordering, the waiter started to say that they already started making it so we explained it was 5 minute and we no longer wanted it, i told him that the kobeh was cold on the inside and we sent it back, he took it away. When we got up to pay, he charged us for the kobeh and the kofteh, I explained that we cancelled the kofteh, he started to argue that they already made it (even though we had cancelled it!!), they insisted on us paying for it and gave it in a take away box, we refused to pay for the cold kobeh which we sent back and he eventually took it off the bill although he started to argue that they opened it in the kitchen and it wasn’t cold, like we would lie about kobeh. The whole experience was unpleasant and we would never go back, if you want good Lebanese food go to Beirut, avoid this place and don’t waste your money, it’s not Arabic food and their attitude/customer service is really poor.

Date of visit: November 2018
2  Thank 109rawana
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

While visiting Italy we checked out this restaurant. My wife is Lebanese so we know good authentic food. The food was amazing! So fresh and delicious. Definitely a must visit if you enjoy Mediterranean food!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Here you can have one of the best experiences in terms of Lebanese food and introduction to the relevant cuisine. Though the place is off the beaten tracks of the city-center, it’s still worth a walk down the major round-around street of the city. That’s if you wanna experience something new and delicious. Great meals, service and price/quality ratio. Nothing to add.

Date of visit: July 2018