“STAY HERE. Beautiful!”

Serafina Bed And Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mantua
Serafina Bed And Breakfast
Ranked #39 of 70 Mantua B&B and Inns
Mantua, Italy
“STAY HERE. Beautiful!”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

I moved to Mantova this year, and needed someplace to stay for my first week while I went apartment-hunting. I can honestly say that I cannot imagine a warmer welcome to the city than what the owner, Sara, gave me at her beautiful bed & breakfast. The place is immaculately clean, decorated with quirky, modern furnishings, and she provides a free bike rental. It is located just across from the historic center, in Citadella, but that's not a problem at all-- I actually enjoyed having the opportunity to bike ride by the lakes en route from the b&b to the town center, and it's a quick/easy ride. The breakfast was delicious, the fridge was stocked with drinks and snacks at our disposal, and Sara went out of her way to help me in every way-- including mapping bike routes and eventually driving me to my new apartment with my luggage, at the end of my week's stay. Fantastic experience-- I highly recommend this place!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo

Muc
Reviewed July 11, 2010

Chose this B&B because of ratings on TripAdvisor and was not dissapointed.
We were a group of 4 girls staying for a long weekend and had the place completley to ourselves with 2 bathrooms and a spare bedroom if needed. Furnishings were modern with a personal, quirky touch. The owner Sarah was lovely and really helpful with recommendations on restaurants and things to see. She quietly prepared breakfast (with cake made by her Mum) for us each morning and then left us to get up at a time that suited us. You can rent bicycles for free and while not top of the art they are perfect for exploring Mantova and the lakes.I would recommend this place for independent people looking for a quiet and personal place to stay. I was sad to leave after 3 days and would definitley come back.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
london
Reviewed September 11, 2008

We stayed at Serafina for one night whilst we were on a whirwind tour of Italy from Mantova through Tuscany and then onto Amalfi.

I can categorically say I have never stayed in a bed and breakfast as lovely as this anywhere. It's very smart, clean and in a great location.
The owners are wonderful and we couldn't believe the price we paid.
Maybe it's just an Italian thing.
If you get the chance to stay here do not squander the opportunity. We had the place to ourselves so i guess we were lucky and was just a shame we only had the one night.
Mantova is beautiful.

Highly recommend this place and would definitely stay again.

• Liked — cleanliness and cool design
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
London
Reviewed June 21, 2008

There's nothing better than be in holidays and breathing the same familiar and friendly atmosphere of home. Nice cakes in the morning and very good coffees. Super stylish rooms and accessible price. Really good and relaxing.

Close to the center of the town and the owner gives you for free bicycles.

• Liked — Rooms and breakfasts
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mantua
Casa Evi
#6 of 27 in Mantua
B&B La Cervetta
B&B La Cervetta
#6 of 70 in Mantua

Been to Serafina Bed And Breakfast? Share your experiences!