Saw this hotel in the Inghams brochure and was attracted to the claim that they cater for Coeliacs as my wife is one. On arrival we weren't disappointed. All the staff were friendly and helpful, the room was clean and comfortable. My only disappointment was with the dining. The waiting staff at Dinner seemed disorganised and you could easily find yourself being served after some other guests who came in after you. However, everything else was great, the hotel was only a stones throw from the lake. A short 10 minute walk would take you to the town where there were plenty of pavement restaurants where you could eat lunch or even dinner if you decided you didn't like the food. Highly recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive Turn-of-Century 6-story Hotel in garden setting on shores of Lake Maggiore, facing Borromean Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Booking.com so you can book your Regina Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regina Palace Hotel Stresa
- Regina Palace Stresa, Italy - Lake Maggiore