The lake is gorgeous and views from the rooms are very nice. Like some of the other reviewers, it must be said that hotel probably needs some work as does look little it's been through some "wear and tear". Room size was fine but beds not great. Rooms are far from soundproof and so you do hear people coming and going throughout the day and night which is not great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive Turn-of-Century 6-story Hotel in garden setting on shores of Lake Maggiore, facing Borromean Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Regina Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regina Palace Hotel Stresa
- Regina Palace Stresa, Italy - Lake Maggiore