We wandered into Stressa and had no reservations but took a chance on this beautiful hotel. Our room was lovely, our bed so comfortable, and the breakfast included was sumptuous. This is an elegant, delectable hotel with gorgeous appointed sitting areas in true italian style. We loved our one night stay and our host even booked us a dinner on a charming cobbled street - the food and wine were delicious! The next morning we took the boat over to Ilsa Belle to see the castle and village. This is a must do! The shopping and lunch were also fantastic. You can also take a cable car to the top of a nearby mountain and mountain bike down through the villages with a great view of the lake! Stressa, Italy is a jewel and this hotel a gem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive Turn-of-Century 6-story Hotel in garden setting on shores of Lake Maggiore, facing Borromean Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Regina Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regina Palace Hotel Stresa
- Regina Palace Stresa, Italy - Lake Maggiore