“Nice for a easy meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had a salad and calzone with my wife in baveno. Great location right in the main waterfront square. Food was very tasty. Price was reasonable and the service was very friendly. Would definitely go back for a casual outing.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Standard italian fare, moderate price, good service. Just arrived at Lake Maggiore and it looked like the best at Baveno.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I thought this was a great Pizzeria, and the friendliest staff I encountered (not that any of the Italians we met were grumpy, I think the presence of my charming 8 year old helped here too). It was also good value at a time the Pound was falling fast against the Euro. My daughter and I had two large Pizzas, a large beer, and a diet coke for around 20 Euros which was less than any other pizzeria we visited (and tastier). Easy to find opposite the quay where the island ferries drop you, fairly unassuming to look at but worth a visit. The darker beer on draught was excellent.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Friendly staff, eager to please. Food was tasty. We dined on the outdoor terrace. Expected road noise, but it was a non-issue.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We enjoyed some good pasta here with a lovely salad and a bottle of wine. We didnt think it was expensive, staff were friendly and we were served very quickly. We didnt try the pizza but it looked nice.