“Wish you luck.”

Ranked #13 of 162 Restaurants in Sirmione
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Piccola accogliente Trattoria in centro storico,gestione familiare,cucina locale,paste fatte in casa,pesce di mare e di lago,ottima carne,dolci e gelati di nostra produzione.Buona carta dei vini.
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Wish you luck.”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Been there once. Starter, just mosarella and tomatoes, very good. My main, white fish from the sea, grilled, not good. My dessert, creme brulee, worth zero cent. My wifes main, seabass, perfect. Her dessert, a special sorbet composition, also tasty. Housewine, red and white, among the best of its kind I've drinken. If I judge my food, its like 2 very weak dots. My wifes almost 5. The local, less than 40 seats (?), has a lot of atmosphere. Service not the friendliest I encountered. But correct.

• Visited August 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Dublin, Ireland
“Very good”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

They close at 2.30 on Sunday and we went in at 2 so felt slightly rushed but the quality of the food and service was very good. This is similar to Al Pescatore in that the emphasis is on giving the customer a quality dining experience rather than "tourist" fare. I would go back although would leave more time before their closing time.

Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“So nice we went twice!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This restaurant seems a bit under the radar. It's simple, unpretentious and in the middle of old town away from the water. The staff if very friendly. Everything we ordered was well prepared, tasty, and good portions. The staff is friendly and the prices reasonable. The wine list is a bit limited. The family liked it so much we actually returned a second night even though we were only spending 3 nights in the area.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Honestman_11
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Very popular restaurant”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

No external seating area but a pleasant small restaurant near the centre of the old town with 2 excellent staff who managed service so well. Restaurant full soon after opening, but fortunately I had made a reservation. I noted many Italians eating there which always suggests a good place. Had a superb pasta dish. My wife had an enormous plate of mixed fried sea food. Wish we could have gone there again but holiday was coming to an end. Good wine selection - offered a good house wine in 0.5 litre carafe at a reasonable price. Highly recommend the cooking here.

• Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to begin”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Our hotel recommended this as a place to dine for our first meal in Sirmione and it was excellent. Prices are good, food is good and the service...ditto. Go early whether for lunch or dinner as it gets crowded rather quickly.

Visited June 2013