“Brilliant.” 5 of 5 bubbles

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Brilliant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

I believe the owners name is Morino? They can be found at the lake side in front of Bar Il Molos lake veiw terrace. There is a desk next to the jetty with the owner or his son usually their. On row seperate occasions 7 of our party turned up to take a boat for a few hours. The first time we had to wait an hour for one to return which was no issue as there is no shortage of places to grab a beer/cocktail/gelato. We took the boat for 2 hours on both occassions costing €140 (plus €100 deposit which was returned), each trip, between the 7 of us. 100% worth it. If even just to explore the lovely views of the lake. We where all a younger group so we found a quiet place to stop and went for a dip. Morino is happy to give you tips on where to go if you need it. We also hired 2 kayaks for a few hours for €10 per hour each. Awesome service. Recommended.

3 Thank SteveW25167220

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great experience get out early and enjoy all day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

I rented this boat before we left the US and the owner was so nice on the phone. I asked if he needed a deposit and he said NO I trust you. Are you kidding? That's so nice I immediately had a positive view of them,especially considering another boat company had been unwilling to let me cancel my reservation. I admit I was kinda worried so I sent an email to confirm everything but it turned out there really was no need.

This was the highlight of our trip. We own a boat in florida so renting a boat on the lake made so much sense. We felt a high degree of freedom to bop around the lake looking at whatever and enjoying the wind. We do not have an Italian boating license so we could not get the faster boat but this turned out to be just fine even though we had 6 adult sized people.
We were able to have lunch and explore bellagio then we just kind of bounced around the lake. We set a course for george clooneys place but it was a long way and we didn't quite make it lol.

We were fighting the weather a bit, the guys dropped the boat in the morning at the dock at the hotel Royal Victoria exactly on time and we were able to enjoy a good 5 to 6 hour stretch before the Rain hit.

When we returned in the pouring rain the guys were at the dock waiting and helped us disembark. They charged only for the time we used.

Boat was brand new, spotless. Service awesome. Price reasonable. Two thumbs up.

Visited July 2014
4 Thank Rosa0463
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Brilliant experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

We hired the boat for 3 hours, although we could really have done with 4 hours (this would have had allowed us to stop at Isola Comacina for lunch). The price for 3 hours was reasonable and much less than we have paid in other places in Italy. The owner was very friendly and helpful and spoke very good English. I would say this was the highlight of our trip to Lake Como and I would definitely recommend this, well worth it.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank mcotton01
Pittsburgh
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Boats”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

We rented a boat from here and were very pleased with the entire experience. The man who rented us the boat spoke little English but was very helpful and friendly. The boat was clean and worked very well. We found the rental for three hours to be fairly priced. I would reccomend not to do less than three hours on the lake since it is so big. Four hours would have been perfect for us.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Michael M
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic Day on Lake Como”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Brand new boat, great service from Davide, and a very relaxing trip around the lake. Moreno speaks great English, his son brought the boat over and was a pleasure. They charge 10Euro to bring the boat over to Bellagio. Not advertised but worth it. Costs 20euro for a couple to take the the ferry to Varenna where they are based.

The boat was spotless. We rented the 2013 Ranieri. Came with a sun shade and a lovely lounging area 'up front'.

Could not be more pleased with their service.

Visited July 2013