See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this small family run hotel for two days. I was on the second floor and the room was very clean and quiet. The hotel is one block from lakeshore but has no view of the lake. They have light breakfast available which consisted of coffee/tea and bakery items. My only issue was the small shower. It had good pressure and hot water but like many European hotels the a small square with door opening at corners. Also be aware that hotel is closed from Mid November until May according to front desk staff.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
AntonArt H, Direttore at Anton&Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2018

Dear Guest,
thanks for the review and the excellent evaluation.
We are happy that you enjoyed the location of our Hotel and enjoyed a pleasant stay.
We will reopen the first of April 2019.
Greetings Anton & Art Hotel (DS)

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

It’s a small hotel nestled in an alley near the lake, very close to city centre. A reception that works from 0700 to 2300 hours. Basic breakfast of bakery, boiled eggs and hot tea or coffee. Vending machine for cold beverages. Rooms are tidy and small. Lobby and corridor are just good enough for one person to pass at a time. Good hotel for a very basic kind of holiday or business visit.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
AntonArt H, Direttore at Anton&Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2018

Dear guest,
all the staff would like to thank you for the objective, precise and detailed review.
We are happy that you enjoyed a pleasant stay in our Hotel.
We hope to see you again
Greetings
Anton & Art Hotel (DS)

Reviewed November 7, 2017

I never leave negative reviews as I'm totally fair with hotels and understand sometimes there are issues, however I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. The walls are so thin, I've never heard so much noise before from a neighbouring room. Sadly, we checked out 1 day early, the staff refused to issue any refund despite being kept awake all night due to the noise in the next room. I asked the reception staff to speak to the guests to keep the noise down, however they ignored my multiple requests. I still can't believe they didn't offer any refund or any gesture after we checked out 1 day early, this review could of been totally avoided if the complaint had been handled correctly, efficiently and professionally.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2017

This hotel is located in a back street behind the main area which is very close to the restaurants and lake. You can hear traffic noise if you are in a room at the front of the hotel.
The walls are very thin and we could hear the inconsiderate people next to us talking and laughing very loudly well into the night.
Would not stay at this hotel again, we were due to stay two nights, but left after one.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

Central station Milan to Como station takes 45 minutes. The hotel is 5 minutes drive in a taxi. Hotel is 100 metres from the funicular up to Brunate. Walking distance to the ferry embarkation point and restaurants. Laundry and dry cleaners short walk away.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank hoganrdt