“Un'oasi di freschezza”

Gelateria Amoruccio
Order Online
Ranked #91 of 634 Restaurants in Como
Reviewed July 7, 2016

Water or milk based ice-cream, yogurt as well. Yogurt frozen with pieces of fruit is really a very good alternative to a lunch. There is not a very wide variety of tastes, but the quality is very good. The location is near the city center, easy to reach by car or by bus.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed April 25, 2016

As an Italian regular food lover, I have obviously tasted a lot of different ice creams, in a lot of different places. But none tasted like this one!

If you're looking for a genuine, traditional italian ice cream made only with the best ingredients and recipes, this is the place for you.
It has lots of different tastes and sizes, even gluten free ones. They also offer gluten free cones for a little surplus.

The owners are friendly and cheerful, the place is small but nice and there's a little space outside to eat while sitting.

They also have a range of small and big cakes for birthdays and events. I have personally tried one and was amazing.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank bansheewicked
Reviewed January 25, 2016

I discoverd this gelateria while walking down via Milano. A nice place with a very pleasant host!
A great diversity of gelato. It was the best I've tried there :)
I will come again and again to Amoruccio :)

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed September 30, 2015

We stayed in an apartment close to here so that is why we tried it. The offerings were plenty and the quality top notch. The richness of the gelato was incredible. We tried dark chocolate, Nutella and lemon; all were delicious. Most of all though, the person serving (owner?) was very helpful, patient and kind. She even insisted on taking our picture when she saw me taking a photo of my wife with her gelato. It's about a 15 minute walk from the old city center but worth it as a few doors down is a great pizza shop too.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed September 4, 2015

I love this place, off the beaten track - yet very close to the city centre. The ice cream is amazing, variety is large but freshness is not in question: wonderful ice cream in Como.
The owners are super friendly and informative. Tonight, after being there a few times I also tried the EXPO flavour - with mandorle (almonds) from Noto and pistacchio (pistachio) from Bronte...unbelievable good, which confirmed me once again the quality of the ingredients, over and above the flavour per se.
Great job guys, I love your ice cream!

Date of visit: September 2015