All reviews lake como bells station bathroom breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed February 4, 2019

We made a late booking at the Hotel Quarcino after prolonged communications with airbnb ended in disappointment. This small hotel is located very close to the Como (Nord) Lago railway station but the trick to finding it is to look for the bus depot virtually opposite the railway station then walk past the bus station and up a slight hill where a small sign will then direct you to the hotel. Distance is probably about 250m. The hotel staff were all very friendly and the front desk staff all spoke at least some English. Our room was clean and comfortable and the church bells nearby ensured we didn't sleep in too late.

The breakfast room looked nice but we ate at a small bakery located down the hill from the hotel and a couple of short streets to the right of the bus depot. The home made brioche was delicious and cheap by our standards.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for two nights in May 2013 and were utterly charmed by this quaint, unassuming hotel with its old-world staff, hand-written receipts, and spacious rooms. We stayed in the suite with the patio under the church bell next door. The breakfasts were ample and delicious. I hope the recent renovation won’t ruin its charm.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank DionGood
Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

Stayed in a double room with comfortable beds. The room was very clean and the room had a clean smell when first walking in. Bathroom had the essentials in. The room was lovely and warm. Me and my husband had a very good nights sleep. In the morning there was a continental breakfast with plenty of choice which we enjoyed and we were served our hot drinks which was a nice touch. Only one thing there was not a kettle in the room. The owner was very helpful as she recommended a great restaurant which was amazing. I would definetly stay again at this hotel as Lake Como is fantastic.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2018

This hotel is very close from Como Lago Station.It is 3-4 minutes on my foot. And you can also wark to the city of center.
The hotel is clean and simple, so it is very comfortable for me.
I think that it is one of the best hotel for sightseeing in lake como.
Como Lago駅から3-4分とアクセスが良いです。ホテルは清潔でシンプルなので、とても快適でした。個人的にはコモ散策にはベストチョイスでした。

Date of stay: August 2018
2  Thank Yusuke O
Reviewed July 4, 2018

We stayed at this lovely small hotel for 3 nights. Our room was on the first floor and had a view of the church next door. The bells rings regularly but the room has double glazed windows so it is not too loud.

The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The bathroom is modern and shower works well.

We didn't eat breakfast but it looked very good.

The hotel is really handy to the town, lake and train station.I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2018