“Delicioso!”

Ranked #4 of 32 Dessert in Como
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Gelateria artigianale
Reviewed June 7, 2019

We spent 10+ days in Italy sampling various gelato shops. This was our favorite! I highly recommend!

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

I've tried better gelato in Venezia or Padova, but this place isn't bad either. What's more, the prices are really good (as low as $2.20 for two portions). Definitely go here instead of some random ice cream stalls in Como.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

I loved this. The best ice cream place in the world ! Definitely try it out, what flavours did you like?

Reviewed May 28, 2019

First time in Italy and I bought ice-cream here. Then, I came back and guarantee that I will be coming back again. The ice cream is divine and a generous portion. Highly recommended. I have been told that Italian ice cream is gorgeous. This place is proof of that.

Reviewed April 9, 2019

Their ice cream is one of the best. IT serves the same menu just like other Ice cream store but it different if you are eating them in como. haha

Date of visit: May 2018