“Grilled vegetables served twice ”
Review of Tom E Jerry Srl

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tom E Jerry Srl
Ranked #28 of 32 Dessert in Como
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

Grilled vegs served cold, we asked to have it looked at, and the same plate was obviously served again after two mins of heating in the microwave.

We complained and fair enough didn’t pay for it. However classic mistake that a restaurant should never do.

Great atmosphere, polite and fast service. This was our second time in the restaurant, first time was excellent.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has been changing ownership a few times over the past 10 years. I live in the area, so my family and I have been on-and-off guests depending on whether we liked the management or not. This is definitely a NOT moment, so do NOT go.
We ordered 4 pizzas. They brought my son a margherita instead of a tuna margherita. We let them know and, by the time we had finished ours, my son's pizza came back: tuna had been added on top of the previous margherita, uncooked, making the flavour really out-of-the- tin tuna as opposed to merged with the tomato and the mozzarella. My son ate one slice and could not eat any more. We all tasted it and it really was bitter and unpleasant. We let the waitress know. The manager came, offered to make another one, but we kindly said not to bother. My son then ordered a tiramisu which he liked.
At the moment of paying, the waitress appeared at the cashier - the manager deliberately disappeared as the cook then told us. She charged the pizza we sent back. We let her notice that it was not something we were expecting. She then replied it was our choice not to eat it and that she had no intention to let that go. Her behaviour was appalling, replying with rudeness to anything we tried to say.
We insisted to speak to the manager, as we wanted to give the place a chance but he sheeply kept himself away from the uncomfortable situation.
We often eat out as a family or with guests and I am afraid Tom & Jerry lost our business until a new management will turn up, as you can redt assured it will; sooner rather than later.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed September 15, 2015

Good sandwiches and in a very touristy spot. They have good gelato and the people who work there are nice.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed November 11, 2014

The pizzas are really good! Thought the house wines were too young and tangy...I wondered why they never opened the terrace area at the back even when they were full..the fire place was genius and very effective

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed August 18, 2014

This is fantasticl pizza with the best and friendliest pizza maker in town. Great value for take out,

Date of visit: August 2014