“Best Pizza I've tried in the region!!”
Review of Riva Cafe

Riva Cafe
Ranked #18 of 546 Restaurants in Como
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I went to Como for three days and had pizza at Riva Cafe on the first night. I must say it was one of the best pizzas I ever had. It is oval shaped, extremely thin crust, and very fresh ingredients. My friend and I tried a few other pizzas as we travelled around the region and on our final night decided to return there due to how much we enjoyed it. The service was decent and the price was reasonable given the quality. We ate outside one day and inside the other time and were happy with our experience both times.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

we went there 6 people with friends around 7:30 -8 pm for aperativo the food looked soo good probably the best aperativo i saw,but.. there is a big but. they didn't let us sit outside for aperativo, because after maybe 7:30 they prepare them for the customers having dinner. Though there were people there,outside already having aperativo and there were empty tables! So we went inside but it was full, neither they let us go upstairs. We even tried to speak with the 'boss' as the waiter called him. But he didn't let us sit anywhere. They were really mean. I thought it was maybe because we're students here, but we were dressed okay and stuff.. Anyway,so even if we reaaally wanted to try, we had to leave. If you go there go around early 7 pm to find a place

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Best pizza in town, great presentation, almond shaped, crispy base yummy toppings..I think every table had a least one person eating one the night we visited!
Downstairs the bar was crammed with young adults enjoying the apertivo..this would have to be a not to be missed restaurant/bar in Como.

Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

the Riva Cafe is one of my favourite restaurant in Como, with its magical atmosphere and its delicious food (expecially the pizza).
the staff is very friendly and nice, the owners is s very nice person, always ready to chat with the people.
I'll return there as soon as possible!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

This restaurant is upstairs from the bar and well worth a visit. The bar downstairs serves wonderful aperitivo (free food set out on the bar for you to help yourself) and is always really busy with a great atmosphere but the pizzas served in the restaurant upstairs are to die for! They are enormous oblong pieces of paradise - very thin crust and vast choice of toppings. We would return here every time.

1  Thank linda_fromscotland