7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$182
Expedia.com$181
Hotels.com$181
Sheraton.com$182
Travelocity$181
Etrip$234
All reviews lake como outdoor restaurant pool view nice hotel elite member great pool minute walk ferry stop business hotel an upgrade breakfast buffet is nice stay per day cernobbio tavernola titanium boat
Selected filters
Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

Been here many times before. This time again dragged friends along to have a good base in the Come/Lugano area. Made a special effore to request rooms. Myself gold elite member other couple Platinum Marriott. We arrived at 12:30 no rooms available. We were promised two suites as upgrades and just one hour patience for room proposing to have lunch at the hotel pool restaurant. After 1.5hrs we got back: restaurant was rented out for private event so only bar menu available which was fine, but rooms not ready and we got told only one suite available. The elite members check in manager was a young inexperienced employee with no idea of what she was saying, promising or doing. She first asked one collegaue, then another and eventually it seemed the whole front dest needed to be involved to find us any room in order to put our luggage down and finally enjoy our holiday after a long trip. I had to ask to speak to the manager and after insisting they finally gott him to apeak to me. When he heard the story he started making polite converstaion instead of sourting out the problem. I had to tell him i didnt want to chat but have a room. He finally managed to get a room for us, not the suite were told and so we could go change. My wife and our froends had to wait till 5 to finally get the second room! No drinks, apologies, lunches, drinks anything was offered to us. Justa “sorry but the hotel is busy”. Lausy, lausy, lausy management! Not sheraton, Marriott or any good quality standard hotel style! Especialy for regular clientale with seniority staus. Total disregard. I hope some Marriott management gets to read this. On my side i will keep complaining about this to anyone I can like there is no tomorrow. Well done manager!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank davman2017
ChiaraD2137, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Lake Como Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2019

Dear davman2017,

first of all, thank you for taking the time to share your honest comments on Tripadvisor.
We are very very sorry to hear about your discomfort upon arrival.
As usual I have done my internal investigation and gathered all the information from the Front Office manager and the GM about the occurrence.
I have to affirm we really did our best and we do apologize for not being able to meet your expectations.
Thank you again for your time and comments.

Chiara De Santis
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed May 12, 2019

Having been in Venice for a few days, it was great to end our vacation in Italy on a quieter note. We felt welcomed from the moment we checked in. Our room had a nice view of the hotel pool and south end of the Lake. Our room was clean, quiet, spacious and well-maintained. The common areas were clean and welcoming. My wife and I had a very nice dinner at the Kitchen on our last night. The bartender gave me a few of his suggestions on a single malt nightcap. All in all the hotel staff was excellent!

The Lake Como area is easily accessible from Milan by train into Como, then a short taxi or bus to the Sheraton.

I would stay there again without hesitation. The water taxi station, Tavernola, is just a short walk from the hotel. From there you can casually hop on-hop off anywhere along the way to Bellagio, Menaggio, and Ravenna and so many others

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Charlie B
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights and enjoyed our stay. The hotel is lovely, clean and the staff are very helpful. We got an upgrade upon checking in and the room was ready for us when we checked in early at 10am.
Food at the poolside restaurant was fab and the pizzas were better than the high street ones, but you pay a hotel price.
We had breakfast once and it wasn't great so we wouldn't recommend having that. There is a great supermarket next to the hotel to pick up any essentials needed.
There isn't a huge amount around the hotel for food or activities so recommend eating in como or other towns when visiting.
Would come back to this hotel again!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank remmers86
Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

This was our first time in Lake Como and the Sheraton. What a beautiful location! The hotel sits on a pretty lot with a nice pool and hot tub. It’s also conveniently located next to a food market, which is a great place to pick up essentials and food for a picnic (beer, wine, deli items, fruit). The hotel also has a nice breakfast buffet, which runs about €24.

The hotel is also located near a boat taxi service, which is great for a quick ride to Como, Bellagio and the other port locations around the lake.

All in all, this is an outstanding hotel with comfortable beds, great service in a convenient location. I highly recommend you try it! We’ll definitely be back.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank timrN8194CR
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Chosed this branded hotel for a 2 days Como lake explaration.
Didn’t lat me down; I got an upgrade tonthe suit and the room was large enought for our 4 members family.
The view is not great, don’t expect a lake view at all.
However, this hotel has a private small park with an outdoor pool and playground.
I assume in the summer is even better.
A big hand for the terrace restaurant serving real pizza, far better than the pizzerias you can find walking over the Como streets.

Date of stay: April 2019