“excellent pizza”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Lodz, Poland
“excellent pizza”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

That place was recomende by locals and serves definitely one of the best pizza I've tried. Big thiny and oblong pizza is served on a wooden board. It is crispy and light, very good quality.
Taverna is cosy and has rather informal style. Staff is ok even though a bitt slow.
Basic but good selection of wine.
Good price.

• Visited February 2013

• Turkish first
Lugano, Switzerland
“Fantastic pizza, don't miss it.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is definitely the best pizza in Como which shouldn't be missed. I can't vouch for the rest of the menu as I do not order anything else other than pizza here. Personal recommendation is the pizza frivola.

One word of advice, don't try substituting items of pizzas. They appear to only understand addition, not subtract (i.e., they'll charge you for what you add, but don't discount for what you removed). Clearly not the best customer orient approach, but once you know the rules it's fairly straightforward.

I've never had issues with the service, as I see others have.

• Visited October 2012
Lugano, Switzerland
“HORRIBLE”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Horrible!!
I know this place since 20 years, the only good thing is the pizza, but for the rest forget it and don't go to this place, people are sooooo rude, they don't take care of your complains . . . even the owner doesn't care about you, he says "there are so many tourist, that I don't need you . . ."

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank UrsulaJo
Londrina, PR
“Dont go to this place !”
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Horrible!!'Dont go to this place people are rude, food is frozen and disgusting and I found a bug in my pasta the owner insisted on saying was not their fault they made me to pay the check even if they sae we had not eaten!!!

“Best pizza we had in italy”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We just return from 2 weeks trip in Italy and after a lot of piza & pasta we would like to recommend this pizza restaurant. They serve big, great piza. There are a lot of options for topping. The service also was great also we noticed that not just tourists, but a lot of locals are eating there. If you are in Como, you must try.