Hotel Du Lac(Bellagio)
$149
Hotel Silvio(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
$156
$140
Hotel Il Perlo Panorama(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
$142
$135
Hotel Borgo Le Terrazze(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
$200
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $249/night.

Hotel Fioroni(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
$121
Hotel Miralago B&B and Apartments(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
$114
$141
$259
Official Site
$426
All reviewsstudio apartmentbar sportliterally stepsfantastic hostschurch squareferry terminalthe air conditioninggreat place to stayrestaurants and shopsstayed here for nightsflavioincacomoboatroomyposition
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The owners of this property have created the perfect place for anyone wanting a degree of independence and not wishing to have the flummery of a full hotel. The location is superb - 50 meters from the lake front and in the centre of Bellagio, but on a narrow, quiet pedestrian street, without noise at night. Our room was light, modern, spacious, and superbly equipped with a generous kitchenette (fridge, hob, microwave, toaster, crockery etc and sink), small dining table, easy chairs, lots of built-in cupboard space, and a safe. The en-suite bathroom was large and up to date, with an endless supply of hot water. There was an air conditioner, but also a large window with a juliet balcony. Everything was spotlessly clean and worked as it should, including the fast, free, internet connection. Only 20 meters away there is a small shop where you can buy bread, milk, croissants, and charcuterie. Your key opens the front door, so you can come and go at any time of night. Absolutely perfect.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Wow .... I LOVED Bellagio and based on the reviews I read on trip advisor I decided to book in to il Borgo for 4 days with my 18 month old baby for my birthday rather than flying home to Australia with my fiancee (think I'm crazy!!!???) ... I was travelling alone with her and had a huge suitcase which made my arrival extremely cumbersome. That was even before I saw the tower of stairs I needed to scale to reach my accommodation!

I chose to catch the train from Milan then hop on the ferry toward Bellagio ... Life in hindsight would have been much easier with a car (But of course I wouldn't have all these wonderful memories!!!) hahhaha.

Due to a bit of confusion no one was at the Bellagio ferry to meet me but a wonderful older local lady assisted me in finding the apartment (she spoke no English and I very little Italian!)...

The room was perfect! Good location, decent sized open plan room, good sized kitchen area and nice big bathroom. The view out of the window/french doors was delightful ... you could see the beautiful lane way below and stunning house opposite.

I would recommend this apartment without any hesitation although I will make mention that if you're older/travelling alone try to limit your bags and get ready for some stair climbing (this is true for all of Bellagio city).

When I was there in early November a lot of the shops were closed (apparently locals leave during winter months and the city area is a little ghost townish ... but it was surreal being able to wander the streets with minimal chaos and see the true beauty of Bellagio).

WOW what a stunning place!!!!! We will go back ....

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We were very pleasantly surprise at how great this place turned out. Sylvia and Flavio were extremely helpful and friendly and made us feel very welcome. They even gave us a souvenir as a goodbye gift.

This place has a few apts. We stayed at a studio with a nice kitchen, lots of storage room, fridge, cute dishes and even some tea bags. If you wish you can easily cook your meals there. The bathroom was very specious, especially by European standards. The whole apt was very clean. TV was small but who wants to watch TV in such beautiful place anyhow?

The location of this place is also great, it's a short walk distance to all the shops and restaurants. And it's on a quiet and very cute street.

Wifi worked very well.

Room Tip: Photos of rooms on their website provide a very good idea of what you will get.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Our family stay here for 3 nights recently in the mezzanine apartment.

The previous reviews are very accurate.

We drove from Milan on a Sunday and needed a beautiful relaxing place to get over the drive from Como! It is worth it however as Bellagio, on beautiful Lake Como, is stunning. Probably the highlight of our 3.5 week holiday.

Once we drove through what seemed like pedestrian streets we parked temporarily in the car park just near the top of the lane were Il Borgo is situated. It was very unexpected when Flavio offered to come with me and show where we could park.

The parking spot was at the end of the road were there is a restaurant and small marina. On Flavios recommendation we spent many hours swimming here in surprisingly warm water.

The rooms have been well explained previously. On the mezzanine floor there was a large queen size bed and a single bed in the corner were one child slept. There was also a walk in robe.Down stairs my son slept on a comfortable pull out bed.

The place was modern and spotlessly clean. The little kitchen was great for breakfast and the bathroom was large. Free internet was provided and the air conditioning worked well.

We really enjoyed the pizza on the waterfront but the highlight, on Flavio's recommendation, was Trattoria Baita Belvedere high up on a hill above Bellagio. The view is to die for. They pick you up and drop you home for free. Most of the produce comes from the farm owned by members of the family. The food was unbelievably good and we paid about 90 Euro for 3 courses and drinks. Very reasonable for great quality. The just picked berries are highly recommended.

We really enjoyed getting the ferry to the villa where the last scene in James Bond, Quantum of Solace was filmed. It is called Villa Balbianello.

We booked directly with Flavio and paid only 110 Euro per night for the 4 of us.

Thanks to Flavio and Silvia for a great holiday. Hope this is heklpful and you have a good a time as we did.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CGW
Reviewed July 17, 2012

My husband and I booked a room at this residence for our stay in Bellagio based on the favorable tripadvisor reviews. We were not disappointed. Flavio is very responsive to emails, making the booking process very easy. Once we got to Bellagio, he met us at the ferry stop, walked us up to the apartment, and told us everything we needed to know. The room (the Inca Apartment) was beautiful, spotless, spacious, and sunny- with the added bonus of very effective air conditioning, a dish washer, and a washing machine.

Flavio was a very gracious host. I had asked him to make a dinner reservation for us before our arrival, which he promptly did. We ended up getting the best table at the restaurant. I don't know if Flavio had something to do with this or not, but I suspect he did. Flavio also gave us great recommendations on places to go in town. You just don't get that kind of personal attention at a big hotel.

Ultimately, my husband and I were both very impressed with Flavio and the apartment, and we highly recommend the Residence il Borgo. Our experience could not have been better.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple