We drove from Zurich via Como to Bellagio. The trip was somewhat daunting as the road is very narrow but so picturesque. Bellagio is a truly beautiful place and our B&B, Antico Pozzo, was a great choice. Our room was clean and spacious and the location is right in the heart of the little town. The ferry terminal is at the end of the "street" which is a decent ascent but this adds to the charm of the region. Excellent value for money and the staff were extremely helpful. Car parking is available close by. 10% discount for the restaurant below which served great food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Antico Pozzo is a centuries old original house in the centre of Bellagio, just 50 metres from the lake and the landing stage.Antico Pozzo is the ideal place for a pleasant stay on the lake: our apartments enjoy pride of place in a quiet location along the most central of the many cobblestoned stepped paths that are typical of the historic centre.We have several types of apartments, tastefully furnished and with all the modern comforts to cater for a relaxing holiday or a visit to pursue your favourite sport.The apartments are available all year round and can be booked together for weddings or family reunions.Our restaurant is located in the romantic courtyard close the apartments.Open all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Residence Antico Pozzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Antico Pozzo Hotel Bellagio
- Residence Antico Pozzo Bellagio, Italy - Lake Como