1,050 results
All reviews his mother bike hotel shuttle service bike shop lake como stunning views small fee enjoy the view the hotel offers family room shuttle bus longer stay glass of wine downtown bellagio family run hotel main building walk into town
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Amazing view, great spacious room, friendly owner! A tiny bit far from town if you don't have a car, but the view is well worth it! Great value for money too - we got a very spacious room overlooking the lake with direct access to a big shared balcony. We would defintitely recommend the place to friends and would not hesitate to go back!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We have used this Hotel for over 10 years now which it is owned and run by the Famiglia Sancassano who treat us more like friends than guests as is the Italian way. The view from the terrace is amazing, rooms are very reasonable priced and are very clean and beds extremely comfortable. Breakfast is good and the welcome addition this year is a simple evening meal if desired.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My wife and I had the ultimate pleasure of staying at Il Perla Panorama in this past July. This hotel and its staff will show you Lake Como at its very best. The hotel is a short ride from town ...they provide pickup service to this wonderful mountaintop hide-a-way, and tram service should you wish spend time in Bellagio. The welcome and service you get will be unmatched...Carlo, his mother, and their staff give you an authentic taste of what Italian hospitality is really all about. Our room was delightfully decorated and clean, with a view of Lake Como that kept us endlessly looking from our balcony. Being an addicted photographer I naturally woke up early to see the sun rise and it was just breathless to capture. This hotel is the real deal.....don't miss an opportunity to stay here.

Room tip: BE SURE to have dinner outside on the hotel;s rear grounds.....deliciously home made of course, and 100% italian cusiine. You'll be able to meet and chat with other guests.....and you will have a wonderfullly memorable dining experience overlooking the lights of Lake Como.
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2013

It's one of the most impressive hotels we ever visited:
- Truly panoramic view ... we can see the 3 legs of Lake como from our private balcony
- The staffs are very very friendly and helpful.. we requested for Ice tank for picnic. And the staff is so helpful in preparing without hesitation, and we just found out that she gave us as complimentary and didn't charge for it. And normally the shuttle bus working hours is until 7pm, but when we call slightly after 7pm, the staff is flexible enough to service us ^_^
- The dinner at the hotel is great.. highly recommended... atmosphere makes you feel like home, but with exceptional view and service. And the price is very very good value for money

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great place to stay - amazing view! One of the best views I have seen. Staff very friendly and helpful. Nice food and breakfast as well - delicious pumpkin (zucca) bread. Really enjoyed my stay - the view is seriously one of the best views you'll ever see and is better than any view I had in my travels around the lake. I could have spent hours outside on the terrace just watching the view! Big thanks to the cleaning staff as well, who put my towels into shapes every day (eg a swan) - was so nice to come back to! Absolutely amazing place to stay! I'd highly recommend it.

I was a bit worried about the location initially as it's not in Bellagio town centre, but I very quickly figured out the hotel shuttle service (which goes 3 times per day, big thanks to Franko!) and also the local buses, and it was absolutely fine. The showers are also very small (I went to a hairdresser to get my hair washed) but for the view and the service and the food, I loved my stay so it was only a small inconvenience that didn't affect my trip. I highly recommend Hotel Il Perlo Panorama.

• Trip type: Traveled solo