Hotel Centrale
Hotel Silvio(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
$159
$143
Hotel Miralago B&B and Apartments(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
$116
$107
Hotel Fioroni(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
$169
$124
Hotel Il Perlo Panorama(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
$158
$233
$180
Official Site
$452
All reviewslake comofamily owned hotelyogurtother hotelsbreakfast roomyour luggagecentral locationfew stepsair conditioningrestaurants and shopsrooms were very cleantop floorthoroughly enjoyed our staycold meatsbeautiful bellagioold world charmferry dock
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We had a short 4-day break in Bellagio and the Hotel Centrale met our needs very well. The staff were friendly and helpful. Our room was a very good size with a comfortable bed. The bathroom was small and the shower enclosure took a little getting used to, but perfectly adequate. Room maintenance was excellent, very clean and I think we had clean sheets and towels every day. WiFi was easy to use, very fast and included. Breakfast was about average for this kind of hotel, with as much good coffee as you can drink served by the friendly barista. Easy walking distance to all of Bellagio shops and restaurants, the Villa Meltzi and the ferry terminals makes this an excellent, good value hotel for a stay in Bellagio.

Room Tip: We had room 101, with access to a terrace . Room is good size.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Retired_engineer_58
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We chose this hotel because it guaranteed parking our rented car, which we knew we were not going to be using during our short stay in Bellagio.My husband had his heart set on staying in one of the much fancier hotels directly on the lake with a view,but they would not guarantee parking.Parking is very hard to find and the rules are not always clear for the traveler.We knew that we would not spend much time in the hotel and so it was a good choice for us in the end.Our room on the first floor was small,yet comfortable and clean bed was all we needed.For longer stay with all our luggage(2 weeks travel thru Europe) it would have become more challenging. This hotel is positioned sort of in a middle row of Bellagio and my husband was helped by the owner with the luggage.The bathroom was clean,but we did not get the modern one as another guest mentioned in her review,but a tiny bathroom with a kind of "harmonica" cloth enclosure,something I have never seen before. For a brief moment I wanted to ask for a different room.The owner reminded me that I did get the room with the terrace as I requested when booking the room. I always look for a balcony or something that would allow me to step outside the room, I weighed my priorities and we stayed.The breakfast was nice and cappuccino always ready for the asking.This is a small hotel -family owned,so that in itself provided a different experience for us.It was also very reasonably priced.We took a day trip (ferry) to Varenna, that was recommended by the owner's son and had a great day and wonderful dinner there, watching the time in the evening not to miss the last ferry back.

Room Tip: I would still ask for a terrace, but would also request more modern bathroom
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Wenovo
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is an ideal choice for Bellagio. Right in the middle, close to the restaurants, but quiet and comfortable. Rooms were great, and the manager always had very good advice on restaurants etc., Nice garden and friendly staff. Fair value as well. Highly recommended

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank winerambler
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Love this hotel. Spotlessly clean, very welcoming, a sanctuary! Rooms are a good size, beds very comfortable, bathrooms very modern. The hotel has an elevator, phew! There are lots of stairs in Bellagio, so it was nice not to have to climb any more stairs when we got to the hotel. 2 minutes from ferry terminal. There is a lovely terrace and courtyard where you can catch up with friends. The staff are really helpful. It's well priced, great value for money. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Astrid_4710
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for a night mid-September. The hotel has a quaint characteristic, but its centrally located in Bellagio, few steps away from one of the ferry terminals. The rooms were decent and spacious enough for 2 adults and a child. The breakfast room is rather beautiful with a garden view and glass doors. We didnt get to enjoy our breakfast as we had to rush to catch an early ferry, but the cappuccino was great. The sleep quality was average, as we could hear footsteps and voices during the night. But that didnt last too long. I would still recommend this to anyone staying in Bellagio. Special mention about La Fontana (hope I got the name right), a restaurant right behind the hotel, where we ate dinner. The curried pasta that we had was out of the world.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family