“Terrible.”

Ranked #59 of 66 Restaurants in Bellagio
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Few places are as romantic as Bellagio, called the pearl of Lake Como, world of beautiful landscapes of mountains and lake, where we find the restaurant the Busciona; ideal place to enjoy peace and tranquility. The restaurant has its own menu in Lake Como different specialties such as risotto with perch, carp in the agon, local products, such as missoltini, touched with the traditional polenta with butter and cheese typical of Bellagio, traditionally consumed sitting in a circle attono the pot. Our location is ideal for ceremonies, buffet appetizers with the help of panoramic veranda. The restaurant is easily accessible from Lecco Como and Milano, offers ample parking.
St. Lucia
“Terrible.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

The worse place I've been to in a really long time. The food is abaolutely terrible and the service is even worse. I'd rather go to a fast food restaurant than this, and I dont even like
like fast food.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Jacquelinekarlsson
federico m, Proprietario at La Busciona, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
I'm sorry that you have not been happy, but then as I have said in person, the chicken salad we serve so cold boiled chicken seasoned with garlic, olive oil, lemon and sage, if you used to eat the classic mixed salad with lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, etc. just ask, in fact when I pointed this out I brought a salad, as a tribute, however, the invitation to come back to us to lose to the test, terrible if you keep it for yourself and for his education!

thanks

Melbourne, Australia
“View is the only thing here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

We have been traveling for 2months I would have to rate this the worst meal of our trip
What a shame the view is fantastic but grumpy service and food with no flavour
They charged extra for my salad to go with my fish it was a bit of lettuce !
Degusting and they should sack the chef

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Vicki R
federico m, Proprietario at La Busciona, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
buongiorno, le insalate sono dei contorno e quindi si pagano a parte come e' scritto sul menu, mi spiace che non si sia trovato bene, le lamentele vanno dette subito con il personale!

grazie

hello, the salads are the outline and then you pay separately as and written on the menu, I'm sorry that you have not felt good, complaints must be said immediately with the staff!

thanks