“A Great Place to Eat Right on The Lake”
Review of Terrazza Metropole

Terrazza Metropole
Ranked #34 of 68 Restaurants in Bellagio
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: ...The Hotel Metropole and its Restaurant in Bellagio, on the Lake Como offer the perfect ambience for lunches, dinners, wedding receptions and anniversaries... Whether you would like a formal reception, a more informal buffet or a romantic dinner "au bord du lac", our romantic and enchanting venue, the grand dining room which opens up on the enchantment of the lake, the very good cuisine and the unique position of the Terrace on the lake form the ideal picture for an unforgettable occasion
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We were staying in the hotel so for our first night we decided to eat in the terrace restaurant overlooking the lake. It was a little chilly to eat outside, but I can imagine it would be a magical place on a warm summer evening. We had a nice dinner of Tagliatelle Bolognese, Lake Fish, Tiramisu and coffee. Service was efficient and friendly and with a 10% discount for hotel guests it was reasonable value. The only criticism would be the internal lighting which was very bright.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We were staying in the hotel and when we arrived it was raining. We did not want to venture out into the rain so we thought it would be good to try the hotel restaurant. The service was decent, but the food was marginal at best. I had the local fish and it was dry and over cooked. My husband had a ravioli and it was smothered in cream sauce. I would not recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank NFPaTony
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This restaurant is amazing - best to book for a lakeside table. Food is wonderful, and the service is spot-on. Worth going here, even if you're not staying in Bellagio - car ferries run until late.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Although I have rated this very good the fourth circle was as much for the location as for the food. Having spent the morning walking around Bellagio we were looking for somewhere nice to have lunch. The terrace of this restaurant is right on the lake so the views are pretty good. The food was also pretty good. I had a ravioli dish which was one of the tastiest I had on our trip to Lake Como and my husband had a tagliatelle with ragu sauce. I thought the prices were a bit high for basic pasta dishes and our bill for the two pasta dishes plus one gelato plus one coke and one glass of wine came to just over 50 euros which included an 8 euro cover charge for a basket of bread. I guess the prices reflect the location.

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Eat in the perfect location overlooking the lake staff attentive food good price reasonable for location.