Hotel Du Lac(Bellagio)
$141
Il Vicolo(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
$170
$163
Hotel Miralago B&B and Apartments(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
$192
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Il Perlo Panorama(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
$124
Official Site
$619
$606
1,520 results
All reviewsinfinity jacuzzilake viewcomfort roommain buildinghalf boardgreat poolsuperb hotelfive minute walksun deckbreakfast buffet islounge chairsbeautiful locationrestaurant staffwalk into townterrace restaurantjunior suiteamazing views
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Stayed one night at the gorgeous hotel. There is nothing bad to say. The staff was beyond compare. Everything you want in hotel service, we received and more. They picked us up at the ferry dock and from that moment on, it was 1st class all the way. We had a junior suite and our view from our private balcony was amazing! I wanted to stay forever. We enjoyed the heated pool (end of September and was perfect temperature) and the endless Jacuzzi. The location is a short walk down hill to the centre of the village and what a beautiful village it is. Bellagio is gorgeous! Breakfast buffet was varied and great coffee. Overall an amazing stay and I would return there this instant. Thank you Hotel Belvedere. You made our stay on Lake Como one we will never forget!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with lake view. Worth the extra money as the views are breathtaking!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Delightful reception staff - we were made very welcome despite being late and dishevelled. They were very helpful throughout our short stay. The hotel is situated a little away from the main village - a short walk, and as a result is peaceful and quiet, which must be a relief in the high season. Comfortable room with a slightly dated bathroom, but everything one could want - specially the iPhone chargers as we limped into the town with 2% charge and a broken lead! Lovely pool and other facilities and a cool, elegant ambiance. Just right.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2013

it was just a tremendous spot to holiday. Three days overlooking the lake and its surroundings. Nice and polite staff, average food, but nothing beats its location. I would go back in a heartbeat.
Ron

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ronald R
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

The title really sums it up to be honest, but in a little detail:

(1) Location - it's a little removed from the tourist ridden bustle, which to my mind is a real attraction, but within five minutes of the main streets. The combination is perfect - enough solitude to be a retreat, enough nearness to be convenient.

(2) View - ask for a lake view room. You won't regret it. I say no more.

(3) Breakfast - eggs (scrambled and boiled), a variety of breads and croissants and danishes, jams and honey and the all important Nutella, a selection of muesli and cereals, yoghurts, tomatoes and mozzarella, juice, bacon, cold cuts, fresh fruit.... It's a good job the area involves walking, else I'd be waddling now.

(4) Service - this is the defining point of this hotel. I was treated like a queen, and staff aren't just courteous, they go the extra mile to take care of you - from breakfast, to room service to the gardeners. It's the little things - like sending someone to pick you up from the dock, so you don't have to think about looking for a cab. After a 17 hour journey from Asia and then Milan I can't tell you how welcome that was.

I started my trip to Italy here and I don't regret it, I plan on going back.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Merioan
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We chose this place to spend two nights over Labor Day weekend and picked it because of the amazing reviews. Everyone is right - the location is outstanding and the service was really great for a hotel in this price point. We were lucky in that we got a room off the main building, almost under the pool, that faced the lake. Our balcony was private, while if you stay on the main property, people at the pool can see you on your balcony. The view was just incredible - overall really reasonable for what you received. Just note that the room is a bit bare - bed is a little hard, not a ton of pillows, basic amenities in the bath. I'm a hotel snob and I would stay here again, however.

Room Tip: See notes above - ask for a room outside of the main building and closer to the water than the pool is.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple