“Give me more!”

Description: Best gelato
Sydney
“Give me more!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Firstly, let me disclaim this review by stating I did not try any other gelatarias in Bellagio. After a recommendation from the owner of the apartment we were staying to try this place, there was no need to gamble on eating ice cream anywhere else.

I in no way feel like we missed out. This gelato was divine and up there with the best I've eaten.

The pistacio was fantastic and had the right amount of tang and sweetness. The lemon sorbet was delicious and full of flavour. My wife very much enjoyed the 3 different chocolate flavours that were available over the 3 days we we were in town.

The staff were friendly and helpful, and had a vested interested in helping you enjoy your experience with them. This seemed like a family owned and operated business.

Would I go again - ? Right now if I could =) yum

• Visited September 2013

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
“The best Gelatos”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I highly recommend dis place. A small shop but heavenly Gelatos, the best we ever had. Not only fresh but with varied flavors. You just can't have one,

• Visited July 2013
Milan, Italy
“Among the best I've ever had”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I've lived in Italy for a while and have tried a LOT of gelaterias. This one, that I entered because I was bored rather than actually wanting ice cream, was easily among the best gelaterias I've been to. I ended up going back again the same evening with my uncle (he loved it too!). Tried 4 flavours in all- 2 chocolate variations, and 2 nuts (pistachio and hazelnut I think), and all were delicious. Creamy, decadent and did not leave that sticky mouthfeel that some creamy gelatos do.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank suryabhattacharya
Chennai, India
“Heavenly Gelato!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Loved the triple scoop - chocolate, coffee & noccio. Creamy, tasty and filling! Nice choice of various flavours.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank PremPandurangam
London
“Best hazelnut icecream”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Great gelateria. Bought the small tub (2 euros in Sept 2013) into which they managed to put the two most generous scoops of ice-cream. Chose the noccio (hope I got that right) hazelnut ice cream which fab and wished I had also picked the chocolate. My husband chose that and kindly let me sneak a taste and it was very, very good. Bought some biscuits to bring home as a gift and the staff in the other half of the shop -which is a patisserie - were very helpful.

Visited September 2013