“Good selection of gelatio”

Gelateria del Borgo
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Bellagio
Description: Best gelato
Description: Best gelato
Reviewed August 21, 2013

As ice cream lovers we enjoyed the gelatio from this establishment. There was a good choice of flavours and I chose the forest fruit while my husband had a caramel flavour.
It is a fairly basic shop with just three small round tables outside where you could sit close to the pavement to eat. Having sampled ice cream in many other places beside Lake Como I cannot say this was the best we had eaten. It was good but the seating area let it down.

There are newer reviews for Gelateria del Borgo

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We tried this small gelateria near the top of central Bellagio, and found it to be very reasonable prices, the staff were all friendly and spoke English and the ice cream was lovely. There was a great selection of flavours with generous servings. We went back twice more during our holiday and would highly recommend!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The flavors of the gelato here was extraordinary. The pistachio tasted liked creamed pistachio nuts. Simply outstanding!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We tried gelato all around the towns, and besides a place in Menaggio, this place has REALLY good gelato! I love me some creme caramel and this place's creme caramel rocks my socks! ;) It's not too bad of a price, so go get some. Gelato before dinner? Why not?! :D

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I sought out this gelato place because of the TA reviews. I have to say there was nothing special about the gelato here - I had much better gelato at a hotel along the water. Very busy too.