Open today: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM

from $70.33
More Info
from $157.12
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Mich is great and really friendly, takes the time to speak to each guest and is really personable with it. This was by far the best part of our stay at Lake Como. I wish I could have done the longer tour! You can go at your own pace and there is always a back up option if somebody gets tired/ needs some help. Thank you Mich!

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

This came recommended and I am so glad we did it. We are a family of 4, youngest being age 15. We were staying in Pescallo, Bellagio and chose to meet the club at Pescallo beach, it's nice and quiet.

Mich the owner is incredibly professional and a lovely guy. I was nervous about kayaking, I'd never done it before, but he helped me and I felt confident with him. My husband and I shared a kayak, my sons had single kayaks and were out for about 2 hours. Mich gives you some history about the place and the properties along the way. We stopped half way to swim in the Lake and had Prosseco and biscuits to celebrate our wedding anniversary, it was wonderful. We shall always remember it.

You all wear life jackets and waterproof bags are provided for phones etc. Mich looks out for you all the time and his colleague is at the back. If you feel tired, he can tether your kayak with another.

It's a beautiful couple of hours to spend in the Lake, do it!

Reviewed August 23, 2017

Beautiful lake next to the mountains. Nice and friendy people, communication also in English. You must do it!

Reviewed August 23, 2017

Me and my family went kayaking in Lake Como! It was beautiful and so much fun! Its great for families with children over the age of 2. I liked that we stopped on a beach and had juice (prossecco for the adults) and cookies. It was great and not too hot because it was in the morning at 9:00 am.

Reviewed August 19, 2017

We had never been to the Lake Como area and we wanted to take a private boat tour/ride. With so many options out there it was hard to tell which one to go with. After sending one email to Bellagio Water sports and speaking with Jennine we knew we found the right boat company. Jennie was amazing in helping plan my day, my train tickets and ferries and help customize the boat ride to our needs. Once there we were happy to meet her and the ride was amazing. The boat was clean, the caption was knowledgable with fun facts and it was exactly what we wanted. I would absolutely recommend Jennine and Bellagio water sports to everyone.