“Kayaking on Lake Como”

and up
Lake Como Kayak Tour from Bellagio
Ranked #1 of 11 Tours in Bellagio
More attraction details
Owner description: Open from March 15th until October 30th, Monday to Saturday from 8.30AM till 4.30PM and on Sunday from 8.30AM till 2.30PM Closed on Sunday afternoon - Closure is due to heavy motorboats traffic (potentially dangerous for rowing boats: kayak, sup, others) ADVANCED BOOKING REQUIRED BOTH FOR KAYAK TOURS AND KAYAK/SUP RENTING From starting point at Pescallo harbour beach you can enjoy our services offered by a professional rower and kayak enthusiast.Our tours are suitable for everyone, families, groups and young people.We head along Bellagio's west and then the east coast, taking the opportunity to discover hidden nature spots and the beautiful architecture and gardens of the Patrician villas that you'll encounter along the promenade of Bellagio.One tour will take you to the famous Villa del Balbianello and another one to the town of Varenna crossing the lake.Kayak tours along Bellagio and Pescallo, Lake Como, under the guide of a professional expert rower.Kayak rentings.Kayak Lake Aperitif available.
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I have been to Bellagio many times and always wanted to spend as much time as I could on the water. And finally this year I have been able to go kayaking with my nieces and my 2 year old son. We kind of decided the last minute, as it was a beautiful day, and called Michele to see if he has anything available. We reached him right away and he told us to meet him at the beach in 10 minutes. He was wonderful and very professional and even offered a waterproof bag for my camera as I wanted to take a few pics. He does have one kayak with a seat for toddlers like my son. We went out and it was a wonderful experience to be on the water surrounded by all this beauty. I will definitely do that again on my next visit to Bellagio. Grazie Michele

1  Thank Martina F
in 7 reviews
"via email"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed October 17, 2013

After spending the summer Stand-Up-Paddleboarding, I knew I needed to find a beautiful location to continue while on my first vacation to Italy. I was delighted and so excited to find that SUP was offered in Bellagio on Lake Como!
I contacted Mich from Bellagio Watersports (who replied right away) and we arranged a morning to head out on the lake (Best to book your time in advance).
I couldn't have asked for a friendlier guide (Mich!) or a more beautiful setting with perfect sunny weather :)
I highly recommend SUP on Lake Como (It's best if you already have SUP experience).
Bellagio Watersports is a great company to hook up with while visiting the area :)

1  Thank Alisha_E1
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Had our last day at Lake Como in Bellagio and had planned to try to get on the lake for a paddle. Very windy and overcast conditions were certainly not ideal, but Mich was exemely accommodating and helpful to get us our boards ready to get out amongst the choppy conditions. Nicely safety conscious for both myself and my 7 yo son. You know this is a good operator when a local restaurateur recommended it as well!

1  Thank Brian M
Reviewed October 11, 2013

If you like being surrounded by water and a magically beautiful area check out this phantastic opportunity to practice stand-up-paddling in one of the most beautiful places on lake Como / in Bellagio, 1/2 hour by speed boat from Como. You will find a professional guidance and instruction in the person of Mitch who runs this well equipped shop, he has got lots of experience ,minds a lot your safety and last not least is a very pleasant and friendly guy.