“Relaxing time on the Lake”

Bellagio Water Sports Kayak Club
Book In Advance
More Info
$68.20*
and up
Small Group Lake Como Kayaking Tour from Bellagio
Ranked #1 of 10 Tours in Bellagio
More attraction details
Owner description: Open from March 15th until October 30th, Monday to Saturday from 8.30AM till 4.30PM and on Sunday from 8.30AM till 2.30PM Closed on Sunday afternoon - Closure is due to heavy motorboats traffic (potentially dangerous for rowing boats: kayak, sup, others) ADVANCED BOOKING REQUIRED BOTH FOR KAYAK TOURS AND KAYAK/SUP RENTING From starting point at Pescallo harbour beach you can enjoy our services offered by a professional rower and kayak enthusiast.Our tours are suitable for everyone, families, groups and young people.We head along Bellagio's west and then the east coast, taking the opportunity to discover hidden nature spots and the beautiful architecture and gardens of the Patrician villas that you'll encounter along the promenade of Bellagio.One tour will take you to the famous Villa del Balbianello and another one to the town of Varenna crossing the lake.Kayak tours along Bellagio and Pescallo, Lake Como, under the guide of a professional expert rower.Kayak rentings.Kayak Lake Aperitif available.
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We reserved kayaks in advance from their website. We rented for 2 hours and found that it was adequate to explore a little of the lakeside on our own at our pace. (We are fairly active, but don't do this thing every day) The owner, "Mitch" was extremely friendly (and fluent in English) and promptly replied to our emails and questions. It was an easy place to find from Bellagio's shopping area... We don't speak a lot of Italian, yet we were able to follow the directions and we asked the locals if we had questions about our general direction. We were able to take the Ferry from Como & eat & shop & STILL have time to Kayak & get back to take an afternoon ferry. We brought a change of clothes too in a backpack which Mitch was able to store in his changing room for us. It is inevitable that you will get slightly wet from the kayak paddles being immersed in the water. By the way, I wish i had brought flip-flops/water shoes for the kayak ride since you have to stand (ankle deep) in the water to get into the kayak.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We experienced a very relaxing kayak trip around bellagio, looking at the beautiful sights from a unique point of view. Finishing the tour with a "olympic" style race... Michele was a very kind host and touristic guide....recommended!!!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

The ONLY place to SUP (stand up paddle) in Lake Como. Michele was very helpful in getting us set up and out on the water with our boards. Como was a beautiful place to SUP. The water is relatively calm since it's a lake. The only waves we really experienced were from a few passing boats. I'd definitely recommend taking advantage of this opportunity in Bellagio.

1  Thank Jenny I
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I would like to start by saying that Michele is absolutely amazing...he was so kind and accommodating. I came to Bellagio from Hawaii and really wanted to SUP (Stand up paddle) on Lake Como. He provided me with a board and I had a beautiful paddle around the bay and beyond. Just to the left are breath-taking cliff faces with boulders, birds and lush foliage. I would HIGHLY recommend this experience to anyone looking to truly see the stunning side of Lake Como, Grazie Mille, Bellagio Water Sports!!!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Don't miss out on the opportunity to get out ontop on the lake in Bellagio. I've had plenty of experience doing SUP all over Europe and Australia and I can honestly say that Lake Como is the most spectacular destination I have ever experienced! The boards and paddles were of excellent quality and the water was like paddling on glass. Mich is very knowledgeable about the area and can set you up for the rest of the day with fantastic recommendations for the rest of your day in the area - that is if you ever want to leave the beautiful location of Pescallo Bay!

2  Thank StaceySYD