“Wonderful experience!”

and up
Lake Como Kayak Tour from Bellagio
Ranked #1 of 11 Tours in Bellagio
More attraction details
Owner description: Open from March 15th until October 30th, Monday to Saturday from 8.30AM till 4.30PM and on Sunday from 8.30AM till 2.30PM Closed on Sunday afternoon - Closure is due to heavy motorboats traffic (potentially dangerous for rowing boats: kayak, sup, others) ADVANCED BOOKING REQUIRED BOTH FOR KAYAK TOURS AND KAYAK/SUP RENTING From starting point at Pescallo harbour beach you can enjoy our services offered by a professional rower and kayak enthusiast.Our tours are suitable for everyone, families, groups and young people.We head along Bellagio's west and then the east coast, taking the opportunity to discover hidden nature spots and the beautiful architecture and gardens of the Patrician villas that you'll encounter along the promenade of Bellagio.One tour will take you to the famous Villa del Balbianello and another one to the town of Varenna crossing the lake.Kayak tours along Bellagio and Pescallo, Lake Como, under the guide of a professional expert rower.Kayak rentings.Kayak Lake Aperitif available.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Beautiful tour led by excellent guide. The paddling is fine for beginners. We used a double canoe, but the singles looked easy too. Definitely recommend!

1  Thank NatJaynes
in 14 reviews
"beautiful area"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We rolled up to Pescallo and found the owner was out with a kayaking tour, so organised to meet him afterwards (he had his phone with him). He was on time, had everything ready for us, including thoughtfully providing water for each of us and a waterproof bag for cameras etc. Showed us a map and told us the best spots and how long it would take to get to each as we wanted to go on our own and not on a tour. Mich was very pleasant, helpful and reliable and really, how much better does it get than kayaking on Lake Como, surrounded by snow capped mountains, forests and beautiful villages. It is a one man operation, so better to call and make a booking first. Highly recommend.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Amazing route along the water edge that cannot be experienced any other way. And the calmness & views are well worth the trip. The small amount of rain did not impact this trip at all. Highly recommended.

1  Thank ChicMac
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We rented two single kayaks for two hours. Very good equipement, easy to use. Everything organized very professionally. We have a great time, views are simply unforgattable! We had amazing weather and very flat lake. Recommended, it is a must to see the views from that perspective! Mich was very friendly and welcoming, informative and spoke excelent english. Good value for money.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Bellagio Water Sports, and the owner, Micheal, were great. The whole experience was great from start to finish. Kayaking was such a neat way to see Lake Como. And the level of service we received was top notch. I highly recommend this activity to anyone who is up for even the mildest of physical activity. And compared to the cost of hiring a water taxi, it is such an economical way to explore Lake Como from the water. For my husband & I it was only 30Euro to go out for over an hour. And Michael is so friendly I felt like we had a real friend by the time we were done.

You do get wet kayaking -- so I would recommend bringing a change of clothes. However, we weren't planning on going kayaking & so I had no change of clothes. I figured I would just change back at the hotel. But Michael lent me clothes to wear which fortunately managed to fit. But the next time I would definitely bring a swimsuit/clothes to get wet in. (You don't get soaking, but splashed + you may end up sitting in a small bit of water) There is a little changing room there and you can store your things while you are out. He also gives you dry bag where you can put your camera/wallet/phone while you kayak.

Definitely the highlight of our trip. I would recommend to all my friends or family to call and book this.