“Excellent Food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Flavio recommended this restaurant to us. The pasta dishes were fabulous! The service was great! Prices were reasonable for Bellagio.

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

A lovely side restaurant in Bellagio, lovely ambience and the food is excellent, try the chocolate souffle, to die for. The wine and service is also brilliant, a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

We found this restaurant by chance the first night we stayed in Bellagio and visited it twice more.
It has light Italian food , a really lovely setting and great staff. We had caprese salads and lasagne, deserts and coffee. All.very traditional and very good. The prices were reasonable
Recommended

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We fell asleep after an afternoon of drinks around the lake, and woke up to head out around 9. A lot of the restaurants close early and many kitchens were already closed. La Lanterna was luckily still open.

I had the penne bolognese and my partner, the lasagna. The penne was deliciously prepared with fresh pasta and very flavorful. The lasagna was nice as well, however we both thought my dish was the better of the two. We had the tiramisu for dessert which was to die for!

Very nice quality food, for a good price, with good service. We would definitely return!

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Al I wanted for lunch was a sandwich. I had been here 3 years ago when I was here for the day. Glad to find it again.
Ordered a panini with mozzarella, pesto, tomato and lettuce-hot!
Bread broke right when I bit into it, into a mouthful of flavor! Pesto was superb! Here for 3 days this time, so I'll be back for dinner.