“Very nice”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Bexleyheath England
“Very nice”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

We didn't want to walk too far from the hotel and stumbled on this restaurant as most people do, we weren't expecting much only a simple meal. We were wrong, the young lady who served us was absolutely lovely, she brought us an aperitif of a small glass of wine and picky bits, then we both had a home made pasta meal followed by a coffee. There were only a few people in the restaurant which is surprising considering the good reviews it gets. We will certainly be going back. Thank you

Visited June 2014

• Korean first
rancho palos verdes, ca
“Friendly place, reasonable prices and just right menu”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We went for a light lunch. My wife and I got a sandwich and the best bowl of minestrone soup we've seen in our trip to Italy. Topped off with a couple diet cokes (I recommend getting the canned variety) it was around 25 Euros with tip. Other places in this resort city seemed to want more for this meal. The bowl was generous and chock full of vegetables which had been sorely lacking in our meals to date in Italy. The sandwich we chose had ample lettuce, tomato and cheese on a fresh roll. Fine dining it wasn't but it sure made a nice lunch for an old tour-feeding over stuffed couple.

• Visited June 2014
Baltinglass, Ireland
“Great parmigiana and wine”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Reasonably priced food, nice interior, good service. I've had my favourite parmigiana di melanzane . Service charge is included in the bill. They sell beautiful hand painted bolted for olive oil.

1 Thank Ewa S
“Great dinner”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped for dinner at this beautifully decorated restaurant. We sat outside in a very nice atmosphere. The staff is very friendly. I had the pesto pasta which was perfect( and we do make homemade pasta at home so I could tell the difference) and my husband had a fresh and tasty ciabatta. Great dining experience, would highly reccomend

• Visited May 2014
New York City, New York
“Average pasta with potential for more”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

We wanted to like this place. It was right off the steps to the town but the lasagna was not so good. The homemade pasta was nicely cooked but the sauce was not tasty. It was too salty and missing all the key ingredients other restaurants included. Sadly we were disappointed.