“Good food good view”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Good and fast place to eat and relax. Pizza, restaurant and snack are ok. Service ok too
I suggest everybody a stop here

Reviewed July 24, 2013

The food was too die for! We had the four cheese gnocchi and salmon pasta - my mouth is watering as I write this.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We were not expecting much. The waterfront of a tourist trap is not usually a good idea but we were hungry and wanted a good pizza. We were not disappointed with a high quality calzone for me with my wife enjoying her marguerita con cipolla (onion). Pissa prices reasonable but EUR 2.50 each cover charge - 2 rolls in practice and EUR 4 for 75cl of water show that the art of massaging bills upward sadly remains so only 4 star.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Normally, I stay away from the restaurants bordering the water on the Main Street in Bellagio. But this was recommended by a resident, so we took the chance. Though primarily a pizzeria, we has fresh lavarello (perch) simply prepared, and good. we also enjoyed Treccheria, a local dish of buckwheat pasta, cherry tomatoes, and eggplant. Tiramisu was also good.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

After eating really good pizza and pasta at different places, we wanted to get back to eating lighter fare as we normally do. So, we asked the desk clerk at our hotel where we could get some good salads and he recommended Carillon.

We went there on a Thursday and were surprised to see that they had a really nice selection of healthy, dinner-sized salads. To make a long story short, the salads were so good that we decided to go back again the next night (our last night in Bellagio).

So, I cannot speak to the quality of the other food but I can say that this is a really good choice if you want a nice, healthy salad for dinner. I can also say that they have a really nice outside dining location with a great view of Lake Como.