We stayed here in September 2012 and it was the highlight of our Italian holiday. Situated out of Bellagio on a hill overlooking Lake Como, the scenery was to die for! The facilities in the room were well appointed and spacious and the bed comfortable.(We had the room with the little private garden attached which was ideal for sunbathing with a glass of Prosecco!). The staff are most helpful and run a shuttle bus to Bellagio hourly, however, we found the walk easy enough during the day (approx 30 mins) and visited the Villa Melzi gardens on the way into town. Sorry to leave and wished we had booked for a much longer stay. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and Residence Borgo Le Terrazze is located in Bellagio, Lake Como, on a hill which faces the Lake. Landscape is beautiful and relaxing, all rooms and apartments enjoy charming views onto Lake Como. Privacy and a quiet atmosphere come first, outdoors infinity swimming pool, indoors garage, wi fi and shuttle service to and from downtown do help to make your stay here relaxing and far from the crowds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Borgo Le Terrazze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Le Terrazze Hotel Bellagio
- Borgo Le Terrazze Bellagio, Italy - Lake Como