“Great service and beauitful views”

Ristorante Terrazza Barchetta
Ranked #6 of 68 Restaurants in Bellagio
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Seasonal opening from April till the end of October. Local and Mediterranean Kitchen; Lake and Sea Fish Specials. Please note: Terrazza Barchetta Restaurant is located on the upper floor of the building, not to be confused with Ristoro Forma e Gusto - Pizza & Restaurant at the ground floor: same property but different Kitchen, Menu, Staff and more informal, suitable for Children.
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Stayed here the last night we were in Bellagio. Although it can be noisey as it's close to the port, the views are gorgeous, the service was refined and the food very tasty. A must for your visit.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We celebrated our wedding anniversary during our recent holiday in Bellagio. We knew exactly which restaurant we wanted to go to for our special dinner and the Barchetta did not disappoint. A fabulous and interesting menu, I was particularly impressed with the vegetarian choices. The staff were friendly and attentive, thank you for giving us a wonderful meal and a lovely evening.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We arrived in Bellagio late afternoon today and after unpacking and showering we walked up the first steps and found Terrazza Barchetta. Luckily they had a spare table as we didn't have a reservation. The smoked salmon which was marinated, arrived on a glass 'fish' plate with cucumber & radish representing fish scales, and sliced onions for the tail! It was delicious. My main meal was slow cooked lamb which was presented on a bed of mashed potato with seasonal vegetables. Perfect. My husband's veal in marsala sauce was also lovely. The service was great also.
Halfway through the meal there were flashes of lightning and thunder other distance and after a while very heavy rain, the shutters came down to enclose the diners with the minimal of fuss. Nothing was too much trouble. We hope to book next time to be sure of a table.

Armando V, Proprietario at Ristorante Terrazza Barchetta, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you for your comment. We do appreciate veryh much.
Hope you see you again at Barchetta Restaurant.
Kind regards

Reviewed July 21, 2013

The best gnocchi's I have ever had in my life. And I have had them a lot because they are my favorite. I had them with tomato and basil and my husband had them prepared another way-both were to die for. Loved it!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Every time we come to Lake Como and wherever we stay we always make a point of coming to Bellagio and this restaurant. The food and wine list is superb with great service and a do die for cheese board with a lovely glass or Porto!

2  Thank Kentgirly42