We stayed here for 3 nights - unfortunately it rained quite a lot which spoiled our trip a little but the hotel is lovely. A bit of a trek into the main centre but we prefer to stay in a quiet area to get good sleep. The room was small but clean and bed was comfortable. Because it is in a quiet area we could sleep with the windows open. Breakfast was very good with excellent selection. Would definitely return. Bellagio itself is beautiful - easy to spend all day eating and drinking just meandering through the town from one bar/restaurant to another! Lots of boat trips available to visit other towns - boats work like buses with timetables and open returns any time the same day. Perfect for 3/4 day stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FAMILY RUN B&B, located in the picturesque Pescallo bay, 10 minutes walk away from Bellagio centre. Few steps from the lake, you can feel the fresh and peaceful atmosphere of the fishing village. FREE WI-FI CONNECTION THE APARTMENTS spacious and IDEALS FOR FAMILIES Located in historical villas, close to town centre JUST RENOVATED with high quality finishes. Equipped with KITCHEN and WI -FI our apartments are ideal for families and for long stay. Free PRIVATE PARKING ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Miralago B&B and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Miralago Bed And Breakfast
- Hotel Miralago Bellagio
- Hotel Miralago B&B And Apartments Bellagio, Italy - Lake Como