The villa is exactly like its photographs. The breakfast is lovely with a choice of cereals, breads, cheeses, meats, eggs, fresh fruit, yoghurts and wonderful pastries and cakes. The owner is extremely helpful and even gave us a lift down to the town when we left! I would say that the positioning is not for people who have difficulty in walking up steep slopes or steps unless you are willing to pay 5 euros each time for a taxi into town. Saying that, I enjoyed the 10 minute walk into town as it kept me fit!! We, unfortunately, did not get a lake view with a balcony and I would definitely say it is worth paying the extra for this amazing view! The wine is very reasonable with a Valpolicella at 10 euros. We stayed for 4 nights and had a wonderful romantic break. A week would be too long here. It is very, very clean and the rooms are bright but a little smaller than usual. All in all, I would say it is more than a 2 star rating. Thank you to all the staff that run this little boutique villa so very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FAMILY RUN B&B, located in the picturesque Pescallo bay, 10 minutes walk away from Bellagio centre. Few steps from the lake, you can feel the fresh and peaceful atmosphere of the fishing village. FREE WI-FI CONNECTION THE APARTMENTS spacious and IDEALS FOR FAMILIES Located in historical villas, close to town centre JUST RENOVATED with high quality finishes. Equipped with KITCHEN and WI -FI our apartments are ideal for families and for long stay. Free PRIVATE PARKING ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Miralago B&B and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Miralago Bellagio
- Hotel Miralago Bed And Breakfast
- Hotel Miralago B&B And Apartments Bellagio, Italy - Lake Como