Myself and a friend stayed here in late July 2013. They couldn't have been more welcoming. The owner, a lovely grandmotherly type, was on hand as a font of all knowledge, and even gave us a lift to the ferry on our last day, but was never intrusive.
Everybody's right about the breakfasts, wonderful fruit, cheese and meat, with fresh pastries and a plentiful supply of fresh cappuccino, on the shady terrace overlooking Lake Como.
The hotel was just outside Bellagio, a 15 minute walk up some challenging steps, but was in the most charming little Dumas-esque fishing village.
The room wasn't huge, but was certainly big enough, and was clean and bright, with plenty of character. Good luck getting in the shower if you've eaten too many pastries though - bit of a squeeze!
The sunloungers and jacuzzi were a nice bonus for lazy afternoons too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FAMILY RUN B&B, located in the picturesque Pescallo bay, 10 minutes walk away from Bellagio centre. Few steps from the lake, you can feel the fresh and peaceful atmosphere of the fishing village. FREE WI-FI CONNECTION THE APARTMENTS spacious and IDEALS FOR FAMILIES Located in historical villas, close to town centre JUST RENOVATED with high quality finishes. Equipped with KITCHEN and WI -FI our apartments are ideal for families and for long stay. Free PRIVATE PARKING ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Miralago B&B and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Miralago Bellagio
- Hotel Miralago Bed And Breakfast
- Hotel Miralago B&B And Apartments Bellagio, Italy - Lake Como