This is a great little hotel, well worth the money and can be recommended. The rooms and bathrooms are quite small but very pretty. We recommend you book a room with a balcony overlooking the lake as the view is beautiful and very peaceful. Breakfasts are amazing and eaten in a lovely little courtyard in the shade, surrounded by flowers. The only downside to this hotel is the lack of air conditioning (it was very hot when we were there in July) and the steep walk into Bellagio, but neither of these would be a problem in cooler months. Also there is a lovely restaurant opposite with a terrace overlooking the lake which is perfect if you don't fancy the walk into town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FAMILY RUN B&B, located in the picturesque Pescallo bay, 10 minutes walk away from Bellagio centre. Few steps from the lake, you can feel the fresh and peaceful atmosphere of the fishing village. FREE WI-FI CONNECTION THE APARTMENTS spacious and IDEALS FOR FAMILIES Located in historical villas, close to town centre JUST RENOVATED with high quality finishes. Equipped with KITCHEN and WI -FI our apartments are ideal for families and for long stay. Free PRIVATE PARKING ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Miralago B&B and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Miralago Bellagio
- Hotel Miralago Bed And Breakfast
- Hotel Miralago B&B And Apartments Bellagio, Italy - Lake Como