My wife and I stayed at the Hotel Nuovo Miralago for four nights at the beginning of July 2013, while attending a wedding in Bellagio. We received a wonderful reception from our hostess and were shown to our room which was quite small but very comfortable and clean. The hotel is situated about half way down a very steep hill but is in a very picturesque position overlooking the lake. The breakfast choice was amazing with a choice of cereals, fruit, boiled eggs, ham, cheese, breads, rolls, juices, and pastries. (Not great for the waistline) The staff were very efficient with tea/coffee served as requested. The room was cleaned and fresh fluffy white towels provided each day. The steps up over and down the steep hill to Bellagio take a bit of getting used too but are great for toning up the legs after a few trips. Would have no hesitation in staying here again if we return to Bellagio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FAMILY RUN B&B, located in the picturesque Pescallo bay, 10 minutes walk away from Bellagio centre. Few steps from the lake, you can feel the fresh and peaceful atmosphere of the fishing village. FREE WI-FI CONNECTION THE APARTMENTS spacious and IDEALS FOR FAMILIES Located in historical villas, close to town centre JUST RENOVATED with high quality finishes. Equipped with KITCHEN and WI -FI our apartments are ideal for families and for long stay. Free PRIVATE PARKING ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Miralago B&B and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Miralago Bed And Breakfast
- Hotel Miralago Bellagio
- Hotel Miralago B&B And Apartments Bellagio, Italy - Lake Como