We stayed here for 2 nights in May 2013. The room was quite small (which the owner warned us about) but adequate for a short stay. It had a lovely balcony and good view of the lake. Area was very quiet but only 10-15mins walk into the town. The owner was very helpful and provided maps and dinner recommendations. Breakfast was very good - a nice selection as well as numerous delicious cakes. We parked on the road and had no problem finding a spot. I would recommend this accommodation for a stay in Bellagio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FAMILY RUN B&B, located in the picturesque Pescallo bay, 10 minutes walk away from Bellagio centre. Few steps from the lake, you can feel the fresh and peaceful atmosphere of the fishing village. FREE WI-FI CONNECTION THE APARTMENTS spacious and IDEALS FOR FAMILIES Located in historical villas, close to town centre JUST RENOVATED with high quality finishes. Equipped with KITCHEN and WI -FI our apartments are ideal for families and for long stay. Free PRIVATE PARKING ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Miralago B&B and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Miralago Bed And Breakfast
- Hotel Miralago Bellagio
- Hotel Miralago B&B And Apartments Bellagio, Italy - Lake Como