We stayed for 6 nights in July in Room 6, which is on the top floor with a balcony facing the lake. The room was quite small, but spotlessly clean. The owner spoke very good English and was very helpful. Jimbo the red setter acted as concierge and friendly greeter. It costs €5 per night to park in the forecourt, although there is usually a space out on the road. As other reviews have noted, it is a 15 minute walk to the centre of Bellagio via the Salita Cappucini - a cobbled alleyway with steps. The breakfast was superb and served by a very nice lady who spoke only Italian but was very helpful and we were able to understand everything. We had a lovely stay and can thoroughly recommend the Hotel Miralago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FAMILY RUN B&B, located in the picturesque Pescallo bay, 10 minutes walk away from Bellagio centre. Few steps from the lake, you can feel the fresh and peaceful atmosphere of the fishing village. FREE WI-FI CONNECTION THE APARTMENTS spacious and IDEALS FOR FAMILIES Located in historical villas, close to town centre JUST RENOVATED with high quality finishes. Equipped with KITCHEN and WI -FI our apartments are ideal for families and for long stay. Free PRIVATE PARKING ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Miralago B&B and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Miralago Bellagio
- Hotel Miralago Bed And Breakfast
- Hotel Miralago B&B And Apartments Bellagio, Italy - Lake Como