My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights. We had a ground floor room with a view over the lake. We stayed in room 12 (very small) and then moved to room 10. I think 10 is the biggest one of the lakeview rooms on the first floor. Regardless, it's a great value. Clean and well located. The owner is so sweet! She even found me a doctor when I needed to see one. My only negative would be that the beds were very hard!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FAMILY RUN B&B, located in the picturesque Pescallo bay, 10 minutes walk away from Bellagio centre. Few steps from the lake, you can feel the fresh and peaceful atmosphere of the fishing village. FREE WI-FI CONNECTION THE APARTMENTS spacious and IDEALS FOR FAMILIES Located in historical villas, close to town centre JUST RENOVATED with high quality finishes. Equipped with KITCHEN and WI -FI our apartments are ideal for families and for long stay. Free PRIVATE PARKING ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Miralago B&B and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Miralago Bed And Breakfast
- Hotel Miralago Bellagio
- Hotel Miralago B&B And Apartments Bellagio, Italy - Lake Como