“Fantastic, yes, yes, yes!”
Review of Aperitivo Et Al

Aperitivo Et Al
Ranked #3 of 68 Restaurants in Bellagio
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Wine Bar with local food
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I loved this food. I had a local specialty, pizzocheri valtellinesi. It had some kind of barley pasta, cabbage, potatoes and cheese. It may sound a little strange, but it was my best meal in northwestern Italy, and that includes Milan. The only problem was the bar like atmosphere with the bar like music. I could have done with a little less beat and a little more mellowness. Still I liked it so much I was back the next night.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

we discovered this via TA..sought it out and did not regret it. Thanks to Andrea who makes this bar..His knowledge and passion for wine made the evening more enjoyable..We went twice and bought some wine home with us..

The first time we visited we decided to try the tasting menu of red wines from tuscany and had some cold meats and a selection of cheeses to accompany it..

Andrea was fantastic at explaining each one, the grape variety etc. a lesson in italian wine - which was very interesting and a visit to the wine cave. fantastic evening...went back the following evening to try one of the wines again & bought 2 bottles. highly recommended

Reviewed May 2, 2014

4 days in Bellagio - and this was our favourite restaurant!

The food and wine were excellent, and our waiter was lovely!

We ordered the house wine, and the selection of meats and cheese (which included bread and olives), and had a lovely meal (in fact, the best cheese we ate during 3 weeks in Italy)!

Thank you - I will be back! :)

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

We went to this place following the tripadvaisor recommendation and we were not disappointed. The food was wonderful and the staff very friendly. Besides it was not expensive at all. Definitely this is a very recommendable place.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

We recently spent a lovely day exploring Bellagio and were tempted by the line of tourist restaurants along the lakes edge. But are we glad we climbed the quaint alleyways and made it to this place. We were the first ones to arrive for lunch around 12 and had great service from a friendly server who spoke English really well. Our boys ordered pasta and a sandwich ..both portions were generous and filled 2 growing boys. My husband and I split a salad and we had lasagna. It was creamy,cheesy with homemade pasta and really good. We ordered one of their wines of the day, 2 glasses for e4 each and were pleased. I saw a newly baked dessert which looked decadent so we tried the secret recipe chocolate amaretti cake. OMG- I'm not a chocolate person but this was the best cake I ever had and it's gluten free. Light, moist with the best taste! I dreamed of this cake wishing I could have it again so I looked online and found some recipes to try. We were very pleased with this meal and would recommend it.