“Lovely, traditional restaurant”
Review of Ristorante Bilacus

Ristorante Bilacus
Ranked #10 of 68 Restaurants in Bellagio
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2012

We ate here twice on our recent visit to Bellagio and would thoroughly recommend it. Lovely fresh food, traditionally served, very reasonably priced, with very efficient and friendly service. Would have no hesitation in returning.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,429)

Reviewed May 19, 2012

My mother and I went here twice following the recommendations on Tripadvisor and it came up trumps. The first time was better for me - I had delicious roasted vegetables to start with followed by the papparadelle with a bolognaise sauce which was heavenly, and tiramisu for dessert - wonderfully light. The wine was fantastic too - I always ordered the house white wherever I went and was never disappointed.

The second time we went we were able to sit outside on their beautiful little roof terrace - watching the swallows and swifts flying about. I ordered a prawn cocktail to start with (huge but lovely apart from the sharp vinegar at the bottom!) and a creamy mushroom ravioli which was a bit bland and way too rich - my mother ordered seabass and loved it though. We had the same dessert as it was so delicious! The balsamic vinegar for the salad I found too sharp almost everywhere we ate - obviously it wasn't aged! All in all though a lovely restaurant and I would definitely go again.

1  Thank localgirlWestSussex
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Grilled Bronzino, ravilolli con fungi were the outstanding dishes we had among the four of us. The other entree were good. All were simply prepared very well cooked. wine prices were reasonable but we avoided the familiar Tuscan wines like Antinori Tignanello which were priced for tourists and went for local regional wines like Valpolicella Classico for 16 euros. Will go back again.

2  Thank sunnyboy9
Reviewed May 13, 2012

To celebrate my 65th Birthday we booked a terrace table with Angelo, the owner. It was a lovley warm evening but not as warm as his welcome. The food and service was superb and portions were generous and he offered a mix and match or sharing option. The meal was well cooked and of quality ingredients. Nothing too fancy just honest cooking and tasty. proces were reasonable and the whole experience was a most pleasant one.

1  Thank Kandersteg
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Went for lunch. Very good even if the portions were very generous. Well worth a visit.