“Very popular” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Trattoria San Giacomo

Trattoria San Giacomo
Ranked #8 of 67 Restaurants in Bellagio
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Brunswick, Australia
“Very popular”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We ate here last year and my wife couldn't wait until we got back. She reckons its the best fettuccine in Bellagio, especially the one with fungi. I'm forced to agree. The food it is home cooked, authentic regional fare. the service is efficient and as other reviewers have noted, either make a booking or get there right at 7pm if you want a table.

Visited September 2013

• Greek first
Menlo Park, California
“Lovely last evening in Bellagio”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

We went this evening because of the wonderful reviews, and it lived up to expectations. At first, they said they were full, but when we said it was our last night, they managed to squeeze us in. The food was delicious - my husband's fettuccine with ragu was some of the best we tasted in Italy - and the service was wonderful. They were so kind to our son as well - even giving him some treats to take home. I'm only sorry we're leaving tomorrow - I'd love to return.

Perth, Australia
“Great food & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Rustic, authentic and high quality meals all round. We had a range of dishes including the amazing ravioli. The staff were helpful and friendly, definitely one of our best meals in Italy.

Edmonton, Canada
“Nice food, friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

We ate here for lunch. The place was very busy but in no time we were in! Seated at a great table with a view of the walking street. My soup of the day was fresh and my wife's salad was also fresh. It was a wonderful meal. The staff were nice as well. We went back the following day and they were closed. I am beginning to suspect that restaurants close one day a week.

Visited September 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Tiramisu to die for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I both had the fish special, which was a very mild, white fish from Lake Como. It was grilled, served whole, then deboned at our table - very nice! It came with a salad that was very good & rather large. We also had grilled vegetables from the appetizer section of the menu but asked that they be served with our meal. They were good as well. We had a bottle of their white house wine, & it was really good, too - and very inexpensive - just 9 Euros!! I am not a fan of tiramisu & have tried it many times, in many different locations but just never liked it much. The menu said "homemade tiramisu" so I tried it again - and it was delicious!! I want to go back to this restaurant tonight just to have the tiramisu again! The trattoria was a very cute, traditional Italian restaurant, & the owner was extremely nice, welcoming & helpful in explaining menu items.