“Blown away”
Review of Salice Blu

Salice Blu
Reserve with
Salice Blu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 68 Restaurants in Bellagio
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chef Luigi invite you to Salice Blu Restaurant for lunch and dinner, during the summer season and the winter season. It is possible to have lunch and dinner in the pergola terrace and in the back of the restaurant, if you'd like to see, we have an aromatic and vegetables garden. The menu is 100% Italian, with fresh fish from our lake and fresh hand-made pasta. To have a good table, it is good having a reservation and if you'd like Chef Luigi can pick up you in Bellagio. Every day chef Luigi does Private Cooking Lesson.
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

I must admit that I knew this place was well rated. However, the actual experience and food topped what is already a top spot on Bellagio. The Che Luigi took our order, was very helpful selecting great dishes and even took suggested changes from my kids to one of his pasta dishes. The food came very well played and appetizing. However the real surprise was how it tasted: delightful, full of fresh flavors and just the right amount of sauces. I think his real secret is in the quality of the ingredients. They tasted so fresh that I was tempted to check put if he had his own vegetable garden.

We has the risotto with white truffles for two. Outstanding! The the Branzino baked in salt, delicate and very flavorful.

We took a picture with the chef when we left. He was happy to be in our souvenir picture. The whole experience is something you will remember for a long time.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We loved the appetizers the most. Entrees were very good with creative presentation. But we have enjoyed better in town with lower prices and flair. Great wine list. Bread could have been fresher.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We were a family group and the restaurant was able to accommodate a large table. The restaurant is very pretty inside. The chef is very nice and the food was enjoyed by all.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

After a memorable meal at this lovely restaurant on our last trip to Bellagio, dining here was a must on our return this summer. We booked for one of our last nights and enjoyed a wonderful evening again. The terrace is the perfect place to enjoy a beautiful Bellagio evening and wonderful food.

1  Thank Deirdre C
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We had a wonderful experience here. First off, Chef Luigi is extremely passionate about his work and it shows. He was the one to pick us up from our hotel. Watching him work in the kitchen was a true delight and his perfectionist attitude showed in the wow he prepared and plated all the food. Our crunchy salad was absolutely delicious. The main entree, pasta with truffle sauce was the best truffle pasta I had in my 10 days in Italy, and that's saying alot as I made sure ot have a truffle dish every day. The pasta was oh so fresh and cooked to perfection. The flavor was bold with a generous serving of shaved truffle to top it all off. The pistachio souffle was different and delicious. Had we been there another night I would have gone back to try another dish, which is saying alot as my husband and I rarely return to the same restaurant when we're on vacation. I give this a 5 stars and very highy recommend it.