“I've been here!”
Review of Salice Blu

Salice Blu
Reserve with
Salice Blu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 66 Restaurants in Bellagio
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Chef Luigi invite you to Salice Blu Restaurant for lunch and dinner, during the summer season and the winter season. It is possible to have lunch and dinner in the pergola terrace and in the back of the restaurant, if you'd like to see, we have an aromatic and vegetables garden. The menu is 100% Italian, with fresh fish from our lake and fresh hand-made pasta. To have a good table, it is good having a reservation and if you'd like Chef Luigi can pick up you in Bellagio. Every day chef Luigi does Private Cooking Lesson.
Jakarta, Indonesia
“I've been here!”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

My groups and I were having a great experience here. We were having a cooking lessons, and we were eating the cooking for our lunch. The chef is creative and friendly. The place is classic - sophisticated style. We can feel the warm ambiance, separately from the cold weather outside. Move on Chef Luigi!

• Visited November 2012

• Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
“Worth the walk”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We braved the walk to Salice Blu on a cold but clear winter's day through leftover ice and snow. It was worth it. The restaurant was lovely , the service very good and the food divine. All four main meals and desserts were delicious with particularly loud appreciation going to the polenta and fish pasta and the rack of lamb. Special mentions too for the berry creme brûlée and the trilogy of pistachio.
A must do culinary experience in Bellagio

1 Thank SandraJ64
New York, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The most amazing restaurant, most fantastic, warm, and helpful owner”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I had lunch at Salice Blu in 2010 and because it was such an unforgettable meal, contacted chef Luigi to explore the possibility of having my wedding there in 2013. Let me just say that chef Luigi has been absolutely amazing throughout the entire wedding planning process. Not only did he hep me with the menu, but he's literally helped me through every other part of my wedding planning process, including looking for lodging, the ceremony, decorations, the band, as well as helping with transporting my guests. He has been incredibly responsive and helpful via phone, email, skype at all hours (I live in NYC, and the time difference has not been an issue at all). I am so excited to be having my wedding at chef Luigi's restaurant...based on the experience I've had so far with him, I know it will be an amazing wedding and a night my friends and family will absolutely remember and enjoy. Thank you chef Luigi!

• Visited January 2012
Tel Aviv, Israel
“A Revelation !”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

It happens quite rarely that I find a restaurant, a hotel or a place that I fall in love with, and I know that I'll never forget. That is exactly what happened to me with Chef Luigi and his fabulous restaurant Salice Blu.
Fortunately, I read about Salice Blu here, otherwise I would never have known about it as it is located about 1.5 Km (1 Mile) from Bellagio.
I made a reservation from home by email and Chef Luigi offered to pick us up from our hotel (what a great service!). That was not necessary as we had a rented car and Salice Blu had a big parking place.
Young Chef Luigi (29 years old) is very passionate about his work and it's showing all over the place: He has won countless awards, and he does almost everything by himself, from preparing exquisite dishes to decorating the plates and the wedding cakes that he is preparing.
The food that we had was fantastic: fresh, interesting and magnificently served. The service was friendly and non-pretentious, and when we had questions – Chef Luigi himself came to help us to choose.
Needless to say - We couldn't resist the fabulous desserts…
We had such a wonderful evening at Salice Blu that we decided to return the next evening. We were fortunate to have a table for the second evening, as it was the beginning of October and tourism was low.
I would like to thank Chef Luigi for his great hospitality, and I promise to come again to Bellagio to dine at Salice Blu.

• Visited October 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Mangia”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Cooking class with Chef Luigi! Food, restaurante and wine were superb. Restuarante in quaint setting. Farm to table fresh.

Visited November 2012