“Delightful Evening with Attentive Service and Excellent and Interesting Meal”

La Fontana Bellagio
Ranked #4 of 66 Restaurants in Bellagio
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: CIBO SENZA GLUTINE PER CELIACI
Denver, Colorado
“Delightful Evening with Attentive Service and Excellent and Interesting Meal”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We made a reservation at La Fontana sight unseen based on reviews on trip advisor. We were not disappointed. The restaurant is owned by two brothers who have been in the restaurant business many years. One of the brothers owned and operated a restaurant for 18 years in South Beach in Miami. They know food. They know service. They know friendliness. The food is interesting and beautifully presented. I tried the Orata (aka sea bream) and it was truly delectable. My husband had the steak and we shared the pasta carbonara. If we could have eaten any more we would have as the desserts looked heavenly, but we were too full! If we could have stayed a few more days, I know that we would have returned. Genuinely a wonderful experience. Also, the prices seemed reasonable and the value of the food compared to some of the other places in Bellagio was outstanding.

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Edmonton, Canada
“Standard Italian fare”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

We came for dinner. It was to be a Cesare salad, lasagna, and arrabbiata pasta. My search for a lasagna better than my wife makes continued. Three attempts in three nights and three shrike outs. My wife' lasagna is the best. Now as for this restaurant the service was good the, the dining room was clean and in short our meal was pleasant and the cost reasonable. It should also be noted that this was one of the few places in Italy where the tip could be added directly to my visa bill before eating my code number. This was a convenience I appreciated.

Visited September 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Delicious meal - and tiramisu!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I both started with soup - me with minestrone & he with a barley soup native to northern Italy. His barley soup was very, very good, as was my minestrone, though I liked the barley soup better. I had the gnocchi with prawns & it was delicious!! The gnocchi was so tender & the sauce was cheesy, creamy & yummy! Keep in mind that the prawns are served whole, with heads & all. They do give you moistened wipes to clean your hands after digging out the meat from the prawns. My husband had ravioli filled with cheese & shrimp, and it was delicious as well. We had a carafe of their house red wine, & it was OK - not great - but OK. The tiramisu was fantastic!! The restaurant is owned & operated by two brothers who were very nice & friendly. We really enjoyed our meal!!

Perth, Australia
“Great food and wonderful service!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal at this wonderful restaurant. Very friendly, helpful service and tasty food. You are made to feel like old friends. Excellent desserts.

Florence, Italy
“Try the chickpea and rosemary soup.... Best zuppa ever!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Delicious fresh food, well presented. Curteous and helpful service in a clean, authentic environment.